Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chicago Midway to Dulles International: I shared a flight with McNabb tonight. UPDATED: Photos page 3

Jahbird

Thanks for sharing your story. I am amazed he was flying on a commercial flight. I fly a lot and rarely see pro athletes. I did run into John Thompson at O'Hare a few years ago and that man is really tall. Played on the bench for the Boston Celtics. I would have rather met McNabb.

I believe this but with no pix am I wondering whats DMc5 is doing flying Southwest to Chicago. Southwest doesn't have any first class or longer leg room seats do they? Thats like flying AirTran and having a layover in Atlanta, I do it but if I had more scratch I wouldn't be all over the alternatives.

That's an awesome story. I love when people respect famous people's privacy, and especially when famous people don't react like ***** to people when they come up to say hi. I can understand them getting upset if people are all up in their faces all the time, but sounds like McNabb is a pretty normal, cool guy.

Makes him easy to cheer for.

I believe this but with no pix am I wondering whats DMc5 is doing flying Southwest to Chicago. Southwest doesn't have any first class or longer leg room seats do they? Thats like flying AirTran and having a layover in Atlanta, I do it but if I had more scratch I wouldn't be all over the alternatives.

Ever flown Southwest? Its freaking awesome.

Maybe he wanted to hear the rapping flight attendant.

I was shocked. He had no one traveling with him either. These are the only two that came out well enough to tell it was him.

2010-05-23235045.jpg

2010-05-23235026.jpg

I was shocked. He had no one traveling with him either. These are the only two that came out well enough to tell it was him.

Lol thanks man, good work with the pix, Donavan doesn't look the slightest bit annoyed at u.

I hated McNabb when he was with Philly but gotta say I am proud to have this guy rep our franchise, down to earth, doesn't travel with some obnoxious entourage, friendly to fans and just about earning his stripes in DC.

When he hits the field and starts winning games for us he is going to learn what this area is all about and how much DC loves their skins.

HTTR

Looks like in the 2nd pic you said, "hey, McNabb" before taking it, haha. Its cool he let you snap pics like that though. I'm hoping for big things this year, can't wait!

Funny thing is, I didnt really want to do it, but I knew the whole "I saw McNabb flying Southwest with the regular folks" bit wouldn't fly for some without pics.

The reason they're shaky is because I turned the flash on my cellphone camera. I figured, if I was going to paparazzi him, I could at least turn off the flash. Haha.

Dude, stop ****ing.

Tipping is VOLUNTARY. I don't want to spend any more money than is required in my bill, which is my contract of purpose. Sure, literally everyone else may be doing it, but I have ways to spend that money ON MY OWN. I tried tipping last time that I was at the place and it didn't work out well for me as I was gassier than I had been the previous two visits.

Oh wait, am I in the wrong thread?

LOL... Not to start an argument about tipping, but while it is "technically" voluntary, that's a real dick move.

HOWEVER, in Monty Coleman's defense, he may have assumed that the tip was included. Most establishments have a rule that parties of 8 or more have gratuity included. He may not have realized that it wasn't in this particular case.

But then again, there are lots of athletes who have a bad reputation regarding how they treat their wait staff.

Or... maybe your service just sucked? LOL!!!! (j/k!!!)

Archived