Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Lost" Series Finale/ Prediction Thread

HRNY4ZRNY

I'm watching. I haven't watched an episode since the first season, when I only watched one or two. So for me, Lost doesn't describe the half of it.

Wow, Dan. These characters have been through a lot while you were gone.

I do agree. It's messed up. They orphaned their baby for the sake of romance. I'm too busy buying in though.

How awesome would have been when they remembered the 'real' timeline if Sun got all pissed off? 'You dumb****! We have a daughter you've never even seen and you kill yourself for me!! Why the **** did I ever marry you?!?!?'

How awesome would have been when they remembered the 'real' timeline if Sun got all pissed off? 'You dumb****! We have a daughter you've never even seen and you kill yourself for me!! Why the **** did I ever marry you?!?!?'
:rotflmao:

They aren't even focusing on the 1st reality anymore. I don't think anyone really cares for anything except the people on the island, and what happens in the 2nd reality, and in the second reality, they have their daughter.

Archived