Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Lost" Series Finale/ Prediction Thread

HRNY4ZRNY

Okay, :dunce: time again, but why the hell did they need to return to the island on the Ajira flight?

Lostpedia says MIB told Alpert who told Locke that it needed to be saved, but why would MIB WANT to SAVE the island?

EDIT: Whoa it's weird to hear Jin w/o an accent :ols:

Ben becomes Napoleon, the island is his Elba. He also kills MIB, officially sealing his status as Show Badass.

Alt timeline people choose to want the original timeline. Everyone in the original timeline dies (except Ben).

Which is the "original" timeline though? :ols:

Okay, :dunce: time again, but why the hell did they need to return to the island on the Ajira flight?

Lostpedia says MIB told Alpert who told Locke that it needed to be saved, but why would MIB WANT to SAVE the island?

Anyone? :whoknows:

Why does nobody seem to care that Jin dying for his love of Sun means that their daughter has to grow up with no parents? No way my wife or I goes down with the other knowing we have an infant daughter somewhere. How unbelievably selfish.

Why does nobody seem to care that Jin dying for his love of Sun means that their daughter has to grow up with no parents? No way my wife or I goes down with the other knowing we have an infant daughter somewhere. How unbelievably selfish.

:secret: (It's not real, Rince.) :)

Archived