Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does signing Patrick Crayton make more sense than T.O.?

Cool as Crud

No thanks. I'm not usually this irrational/biased about player acquisitions, but when it comes to a player of Crayton's caliber (that is to say, not great), no thanks on the ex-cowboys. Lets develop our guys and see what happens. Actually, first lets see if Moss is even suspended, or for what length of time. And then we can decide if that's just what DT/MK needed to become the go-to guy(s).

Also, maybe make your OP a little longer and more detailed, more well-thought out? Career stats, a bio, some links. Maybe a couple of highlight vids embedded? Much better conversation will ensue, I assure you. Still a decent topic to discuss, if the Cowboys would even consider trading him to us for his actual worth, I guess. But the thread could be improved upon.

Crayton has great hands and good size. He'd be a good fit, but he wants out of Dallas because they drafted Bryant, not because of money. If he wants to be a sure shot #2 or #3, he won't be coming to the Skins. Plus, he's not a FA - so a decent player would need to be part of the trade. The only player I can think of is Blades, and I don't think they'll want another LB.

Agreed...this moss thing could be a blessing in disguise...who knows?

True bless, for real. Now remember people the Skins do have a Mr. Cooley and a Mr. Davis on the roster who can also catch the ball over the middle, from the slot position and make people miss. Another receiver aint' comin' here.

PLUS, and I know I'm going to killed for not having "a link for proper traceability" or the like, but either Allen or Shanahan said that they had ZERO interest in TO, this was like a month ago so I'm going on that.

Neither makes sense, I don't want either of them on this team, and there are plenty of other ways to go about developing/bringing in talent for our WR corps

I agree. There seems to be a prevailing assertion that we can only have a good offence with ex pro bowl players at ALL positions. This way is doomed to failure. Players are generally better, playing for the team that drafted them.

Patrick Crayton? Really? I really wonder if many of you actually watch football games.

Crayton's age is a problem. His hands are a problem. And equally as important, his attitude is a serious problem. The guy is in some ways worse than Owens in that he talks more crap than Terrell does. Crayton is one of the most arrogant wide receivers in the NFL (and that is saying a lot considering how diva-like they are in the NFL). The way he talks its like he is a Hall of Famer.

The dude is a moron. I will never endorse having Crayton in a Redskin's uniform. And on top of that, we would have to trade for him? Really?

Patrick Crayton? Really? I really wonder if many of you actually watch football games.

Crayton's age is a problem. His hands are a problem. And equally as important, his attitude is a serious problem. The guy is in some ways worse than Owens in that he talks more crap than Terrell does. Crayton is one of the most arrogant wide receivers in the NFL (and that is saying a lot considering how diva-like they are in the NFL). The way he talks its like he is a Hall of Famer.

The dude is a moron. I will never endorse having Crayton in a Redskin's uniform. And on top of that, we would have to trade for him? Really?

Doesn't matter to people on ES. He was once very good. This supersedes all other considerations, because, you know, only catches and TD's matter in the NFL.

Archived