Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get a free spicy chicken sandwich from ...

Sweet Sassy Molassy

This should mark the death of Wendy's as a food option for any reasonable human being.

Wendy's still has better fries. It also doesn't help that the local Chick-fil-A is always mobbed at lunch. Most of the time, it isn't worth eating there.

BTW, when I go to my local restaurant, there is nothing to select when I click on "Choose Date". They list the dates, but nothing underneath them. That happens for multiple locations.

the spicy chicken is so ****ing good! i dont think they sell them everywhere though...only certain areas like MD and Florida

I think they're rolling it out in several new states with this promotion

I can't believe they had it in places other than Georgia for so long. We're the home of CFA, dammit! We should have all the new sammiches immediately available

Oh well, better late than never

Chick-fil-A is overrated, especially by people on this board. That is all.

You are correctamundo. The way some of these people salivate over ****-Fil-A is to quote Will Ferrell "mind bottling." I have eaten their several times myself and their is nothing about it that makes me react like some do. To me, it's just another fast food joint. But, to each their own.

BTW. I'm not chastising those that do like it. I just can't for the life of me fathom why you guys think it's so special.

Chick-fil-A is overrated, especially by people on this board. That is all.

Sandwich- Very good.

Fries- Nah, just get two sandwiches.

Nuggets- Very good.

Shakes- Very good.

Yup I like the place, but people swoon over it like it is the world's finest eatery. I understand a little of the hate. :paranoid:

Sheebus. Choose your location, choose the date, choose the time you will be there.

Then, give them your name and email and home phone number and address.

At this point in my life I'll just give them the $2 for the ****ing sandwich. Christ.

(thanks for the link though HP :silly: )

Archived