Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Blog: The Redskins Hall Of Fame Store Gets A Makeover

Sweet Sassy Molassy

http://blog.redskins.com/2010/05/20/the-redskins-hall-of-fame-store-gets-a-makeover/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

When it was announced last month that MainGate, Inc., was taking over the Redskins retail operations, one of the first items on the agenda was "a complete remodeling of the team's flagship Hall of Fame Store at FedExField, which will be reopened by June 1 with the team's 2010 season merchandise and new merchandise displays."

Well, that process is well underway, and the company is on track to hit their target date (and maybe even a little bit earlier). I was at the stadium today for other reasons, and took a few minutes to look around the revamped store as the staff worked furiously to get the product onto the shelves.

Click the link for the full story including pics.

http://blog.redskins.com/2010/05/20/the-redskins-hall-of-fame-store-gets-a-makeover/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

:laugh:

I remember marveling at how huge that place seemed compared to the portable kiosk carts they had for merchandise stands on the concourses at RFK.

The team store in Cowboys stadium is probably 4X the size of Raljon's today.

Wow it looks better already. Less crowded floor space is definitely what they needed. You couldn't move in there on game days because of all the people and the racks of stuff in the middle of the floor.

How about on draft day a few years back when the only way in and out of the stadium was through the HOF store.

I suspect the fire marshall may have put the kaibosh on that number.

Now if they had somewhere you could put a bag during gameday. It's so annoying if you want to shop in there and you can't go in if you have a bag, I understand it but it's frustrating

You can get stuff much cheaper than at the Redskins stores. They rip you off...........

You can get stuff much cheaper than at the Redskins stores. They rip you off...........

There might be price differences on the non current merchandise, but I'm pretty sure prices are standard for current year models of all stuff at the HOF store or local malls.

Archived