Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McDonald's Frappes

Skins24

So....is there any drink, of any type, around the world any better than these?

I know they have absolutely no nutritional value whatsoever, but wow....400+ calories of sweet sweet bliss. So worth it.

The only thing bad about it is having to actually go to a McDonald's to get one. But good to know they can do something right. And this....this is definitely right.

drooling_homer_2.gif

I don't know what you've got in your area, but we're lucky here in Mass - I live 2 miles from downtown Boston, but within 45 minutes I can be at one of the ice cream stands out in the sticks. These places are on dairy farms.

Their frappes kick Mickey D's frappes asses. And the ice cream? Hoo boy.

Pretty sure the only difference between the two frappes (mocha and caramel) is the syrup dribbled on top of the whipped cream. Either way, ****ing fantastic drink, I've been having far too many of them lately. It actually feels kind of weird driving into McDonalds strictly for a coffee drink and driving away with no food. :ols:

Actually, with the whip cream and syrup I think it's around 450.......for the small :)

Worth every calorie though.

And I have yet to determine which is best. I think I like the moca and caramel equally.

Yup a small is 450 with 20g of fat...WOW! A large is 680 lol. Good God

Starbucks is better, and better for you, especially if you get it w/o whip creme ,which is where all the fat is , in their drinks anyway, you can go through and check out nutritional info on all of their drinks, i always get a non fat caramel frappachino with no whip, sooo yummy

http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/frappuccino-blended-beverages/caramel-frappuccino-blended-coffee#size=11002657&milk=61&whip=NA

Starbucks is better

First time I've heard anyone say that when comparing the two drinks. Starbucks may be better for you, but as far as taste, all the comparisons I've seen have McDonald's ahead.

I haven't tried Starbucks' yet, so I don't know. I'll do that soon though....

And I know Matt :ols:

But...it's nothing a good hour at the gym can't take care of :)

And I know Matt :ols:

But...it's nothing a good hour at the gym can't take care of :)

That's what sucks about McD's. Their food is absolutley amazing, but its absolutley horrible for you. I could eat Angus Burgers from there every day, but it would probably kill me within in the week lol.

I will have to try one of these frappes though.

That's what sucks about McD's. Their food is absolutley amazing, but its absolutley horrible for you. I could eat Angus Burgers from there every day, but it would probably kill me within in the week lol.

I believe the documentary "Supersize Me" proves this point. actually it was like a month he ate nothing but McD's. All the doctors were like you neeeed to stop.

i swore off mcdonalds while dieting a couple months ago, but my employees but these things all the time and get me one every now and then and they are absolutely amazing. I think ive had 2 mochas and 1 caramel and you cant go wrong either way

i swore off mcdonalds while dieting a couple months ago

I go to McDonalds all the time....but I honestly can't remember the last time I've had a burger from there. I only go for their Cafe drinks and the oatmeal (which is very good and probably the one true healthy thing they have outside the salads)

Ummm, what the heck is a frappe? :P

It's getting to the other side and finding out the grass really is greener.

It's the other side of the pillow.

It's all your favorite sports teams winning their championship in the same year.

More specifically though it's McD's version of the Frappuccino http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frappuccino

Next up: McDonald's smoothies

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/top-stocks/blog.aspx?post=1757452

So....is there any drink, of any type, around the world any better than these?

Yes, there is. A free surprise McDonald's frappe.

Last time I went to McDonald's, as I was placing an order and a girl comes up behind the counter and sticks one in my face and says "You want this?". As if there was more than one possible answer...

Someone had ordered one through the drive-thru, but they accidentally made two, and I happened to be in the right place at the right time.

It was outstanding. Kinda like a hot chocolate flavored milkshake.

Archived