Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Kid Knows His Football

SuperPhreak

If you read some of the comments, you quickly lose faith in humanity.

"Awesome, because naming off meaningless football teams will come in hand someday! Not like teaching him a foreign language or an instrument or anything.... bah! who needs it!?"

"hahahahhahahahahaha boy are you retarded. 49ers - 5 championships. Saints -1. who dat them beat them saints? apparently everyone before the 2009 season. and your kid is ugly as sin."

and my personal favorite (the EPITOMY of the class he's making fun of): "oh great, another stupid [frick]ing american being conditioned to be a mindless husk. american football is trash, not classy at all."

"Awesome, because naming off meaningless football teams will come in hand someday! Not like teaching him a foreign language or an instrument or anything.... bah! who needs it!?"

"hahahahhahahahahaha boy are you retarded. 49ers - 5 championships. Saints -1. who dat them beat them saints? apparently everyone before the 2009 season. and your kid is ugly as sin."

and my personal favorite (the EPITOMY of the class he's making fun of): "oh great, another stupid [frick]ing american being conditioned to be a mindless husk. american football is trash, not classy at all."

absolutely... what i dont get is why people who dont like a video waste their time commenting on it... if you dont like football... WHY ARE YOU SPENDING YOUR TIME WATCHING FOOTBALL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE???

I hate that part of the internet & youtube especially... because of anonymity cowards have the ability to spew their own self hatred out on everyone else.

anyway... its amazing what little kids can absorb. my nephew could tell you all about WW2 era airplanes when he was that age... he's 11 now and doesn't remember any of it. it's not like knowing all the teams prevented him from learning something else... it probably took a minimal effort for this kid to learn this.

Kids are amazing. When my little cousin was about two or three, I could ask him any NFL team and tell him to name me their QB, WRs, RB, some OL, and a couple guys on D and he could do it while also telling me what their jersey numbers were.

One time I asked him to name me the top 2 receivers on the Seahawks (the SEAHAWKS of all teams) and he rolled his eyes at me and said "oh that's so easy" and gave me the top 4 and all of their jersey numbers. Little jerk. lol

absolutely... what i dont get is why people who dont like a video waste their time commenting on it... if you dont like football... WHY ARE YOU SPENDING YOUR TIME WATCHING FOOTBALL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE??? .

Or reading a forum about football on Extremeskin :rolleyes:

gotta love the interwebz muscles

Archived