Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iron Man/Brian Orakpo wall?

I can try a wallpaper for you... but you could at least give me credit for the wallpaper you linked... and change the link to the forum's link not just the individual picture...

otherwise people don't know who made the wallpaper and it's kind of a disrespectful gesture towards me and my hard work

You should sue him dieHard, that's unexceptable.....LOL

I really like you DieHard, You usually come out with some crazy posts.

Seriously though you should watermark your wallpapers:

The best way is to do somethig Like

Resourses from Respective owners / Artwork by .....

You're covered both ways with that

Of course, you'll be crediting the photographer for the image in your sig, won't you?

If you've ever worked really hard on something to turn around and have somebody else using it in there post without asking your permission or even mentioning you name then you would know where I was coming from.

No need to be a smart ass.

If you've ever worked really hard on something to turn around and have somebody else using it in there post without asking your permission or even mentioning you name then you would know where I was coming from.

No need to be a smart ass.

Yep, been there, had it done to me as I was once a Freelance Photographer. I'm just saying that the photographer who's image you've used has put a lot of work in prior to getting that photo, but you haven't acknowledged him.

If you're going to get all narky when someone uses one of your images without your permission, or without any acknowledgement, your stay here will be pretty miserable.

Just saying.

die.hard.skins.fan- i'm terribly sorry for not giving you credit on your work and that it took me so long to realize i offended you then apologize sooner. my intentions were not to "steal" your work even though i know realize i realistically did. now i know for the future, won't happen again, sorry guys. appreciate the help with the idea though

That wall looks good LCSF. Its a lot better than mine. I think the only improvement that could be made would to find a pic of Orakpo where he isn't smiling, kind of like mine, because it matches the mask better IMO.

Yep, I thought the same thing but I could find one that was big enough without him smiling. I found some without a smile but they all got really blurry when I enlarged them.

Archived