Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art

Official game thread: New England at Washington.

Pats 1st and 10 at the 10

Davey hands off to RB for minimal gain on run to left

2nd and 7

Davey avoids sack and safety throw is incomplete

3rd and 7

Davey avoid sack and safety again pass is incomplete

flag on play

What happen to the first two plays???

Davie is under a big rush on third down

Bulldog I agree with you observation. I'm actually thinking we are not going to get that much better than what we have. With decent rotation we may be okay. Where's Pettibon and his player packages when you need him.

Upshaw has had knee problems over the past 2 or 3 seasons and had another offseason procedure. he has been VERY slow to come back from the injury this time.

in fact I have not yet seen #91 out there for the Skins in any pictures from camp or the first two games.

some seem to think he will miss the season and is damaged goods.

perhaps the gamble that doesn't turn out among the FA class of 2003?

we shall see.

I don't care if we win. I just want to see players stand out at this point. We already lost the game with those SP teams TD against us. Starters are out, just want to see if there are any standout players.

The Skins have to do something to fix the DL. I don't think just trading for Dalton is gonna cut it. You can't start the season with these guys -- it's not fair to the rest of the team.

It's true that the backups are getting good experience here -- but we shouldn't get too excited about it. Seriously -- who really cares if Lamar Marshall makes a good play against a backup QB? It is good to see guys like Jacobs getting some passes thrown their way, but come on.

This is just like last year. The Skins blew up teams in the preseason -- mostly in the second half when their opponents were taking a long look at guys struggling to make the squad. Don't get too excited.

NE has had a big Punt return for a score,

The bomb after Noble went down

Stopped washington isdide their tweny with a interception

Kickoff return.

Yikes

Beautiful pass and catch. R.Johnson really throwing the ball around. Wood**** with the catch.

Originally posted by breccasdad

The Skins need to win, if they can, but they won't beat New England. Beat the Jets, buffalo and Miami, please!

breccasdad, we plan to sweep the East (NFC and AFC):high:

Wood**** just gave me wood:hump: :applause: :kiss: :mmm: :boobies: :censored: :whippin: :jerkoff: