Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Corporate Partners of the Redskins

mwolfrom

Can anybody tell me how I can find a complete list of the Redskins' corporate partners and sponsors?

Other teams like the Eagles and Bears seem to have it on their homepages, but I can only find a list of the major partners on the Redskins' site.

Thanks for your help.

Tell us a little about the project?

Basically, I'm looking to examine how the Redskins got to be and have maintained their status as one of, if not the, most profitable NFL franchises for my sophmore business class. Part of that success is due to support from their corporate partners, but a list of as many, if not all, of them would go a long way to helping me out.

Basically, I'm looking to examine how the Redskins got to be and have maintained their status as one of, if not the, most profitable NFL franchises for my sophmore business class. Part of that success is due to support from their corporate partners, but a list of as many, if not all, of them would go a long way to helping me out.

Major corporate sponsors is a vital part of the business structure but it is not what separates the likes of Washington vs. Carolina/Baltimore/Kansas City . Every team has sponsors.

The stadium, owned and operated by Snyder, is much larger than most stadiums in the league and has very little problems putting butts in seats. That, coupled with many, many suites in an area where money is not an object, - those are the revenue streams.

Marquee players, brandings, prestige... This is where you get to be a powerful business.

Major corporate sponsors is a vital part of the business structure but it is not what separates the likes of Washington vs. Carolina/Baltimore/Kansas City . Every team has sponsors.

The stadium, owned and operated by Snyder, is much larger than most stadiums in the league and has very little problems putting butts in seats. That, coupled with many, many suites in an area where money is not an object, - those are the revenue streams.

Marquee players, brandings, prestige... This is where you get to be a powerful business.

Well, admittedly, the meat of the project is not based on sponsors, but it is a portion of it and really the only tough part of the research for it because they only list their biggest ones on Forbes.com or the Redskins' website.

Well, admittedly, the meat of the project is not based on sponsors, but it is a portion of it and really the only tough part of the research for it because they only list their biggest ones on Forbes.com or the Redskins' website.

If I was you I would probaly call Fedex park and DEMAND it for your project!

Unless this project is due first thing tomorrow morning, i say that you forget the project, order some pizza, kick back, and watch the draft.

I would love to, but I'm trying to get as much done now as I can so I don't have to blow time on it this weekend.

As of last year, these companies were sponsors/had advertising at the stadium.

Bud Light, Smirnoff, Diageo, Samsung, Merrill Lynch, CareFirst, Harris Teeter, AOL, 7Eleven, Virginia Lottery, Empire (floors), Sprint, CocaCola, Robert Andrews, Russell Athletic, FritoLay, Amtrak, United Lumber Liquidators, Ernst & Young, FedEx, BoA, Geico, MasterCard, Canon, Papa Johns, National Floors Direct, StubHub.

Archived