Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RI: McNabb is not lobbying for TO

SWFLSkins

At this point, it doesn't matter whether he did or didn't lobby for TO , cause Shanny said on SC that the team isn't going down the TO route, and we all know that Shanny don't play dat **** :)

This is more of a call out to ESPN. Posters and board visitors need to realize that ESPN does not and has not printed the sports bible. I must have watched this story run every witch way today on SC while trying to enjoy my sushi. It was gross, and yes the rainbow roll was delicious.

This is more of a call out to ESPN. Posters and board visitors need to realize that ESPN does not and has not printed the sports bible. I must have watched this story run every witch way today on SC while trying to enjoy my sushi. It was gross, and yes the rainbow roll was delicious.

I think it was Rosenhaus more than it was ESPN. I think he cooked up all this BS in hopes that the Skins would be interested. Maybe he still thinks Cerrato and Snyder are still calling the shots. ESPN is really starting to run with a lot of stupid **** these days, but their still fine in my book.

I think it was Rosenhaus more than it was ESPN. I think he cooked up all this BS in hopes that the Skins would be interested. Maybe he still thinks Cerrato and Snyder are still calling the shots. ESPN is really starting to run with a lot of stupid **** these days, but their still fine in my book.

That's where I disagree with you. I think ESPN shows a true lack of professionalism when an agent can use them for his own agenda to promote his client. His client btw has not seen the light of day in the media for several months now and suddenly it is draft week and McNabb is calling for a reunion?

ESPN was running it non-stop and dicussing it every half hour with guest speakers, did they ever contact McNabb to verify? I think this is more evidence that they are desperate for something, anything to run regardless of substance. Heck, maybe they should just stick to twittering themselves.

That's where I disagree with you. I think ESPN shows a true lack of professionalism when an agent can use them for his own agenda to promote his client. His client btw has not seen the light of day in the media for several months now and suddenly it is draft week and McNabb is calling for a reunion?

ESPN was running it non-stop and dicussing it every half hour with guest speakers, did they ever contact McNabb to verify? Heck, maybe they should just stick to twittering themselves.

Oh no I agreed with you, but hate it or love it, that's the way of journalism these days, and to tell you the truth, ESPN have strayed FAR away from the journalism aspect, unless you count OTL. I kind of liken it to what MTV was when it first started. At first they were all about the music, now their all over the place, just like ESPN. I don't hate them for it, but it does get annoying sometimes to see stuff like this

Why waste time with TO when we have Marko Mitchell and Devin?

Yeah the roster additions do make the Redskins on Madden 2005 a SuperBowl contender however if the cowpokes, etc can find late round stellar starters at receiver we should be able to as well and probably did last year.

I think that Drew Rosenhaus did most of the lobbying....

now that makes sense!!! I would also imagine... TO being out of a job...was also nodding his head up and down in agreement.

For a new player to be traded to the Skins like McNabb...I very much doubt he was really pushing for TO...but I could see McNabb get caught up in the hype with reporters...stating he would be ok if TO came to DC...JMHO

Didn't make sense that he would.

Why would you want to rehash THE WORST MOMENT of your career?

The McNabb trade has been very polarizing but I feel that come game time it will become a non-issue. TO would change that and reallly turn this into the circus that some have accused us of now being.

Archived