Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Are The Extreme, Die Hards Fans?

Chief skin

Yea. I suppose that counts. :silly: I'd fly and everything to a preseason if I could................................ okay. so it doesn't count. :silly:

:cheers:

Heading to Vegas for a couple of days...will be visiting family....and will still try to find a way to get nes on the game tomorow...that counts. :D

Originally posted by Chief skin

Who are the real fans that ATTEND trainning camp, and will ATTEND to tonights preseason game?????

you mean tomorrow's game right ;)

I am going to the game but can't make camp because of work so does this not make me extreme enough then??!!??? I think not :cool:

Originally posted by Tarhog

I'll be driving 6-7 hours NEXT weekend for a PRE-SEASON game....

Thats approaching die hard territory.

word to the wise, they are STRONGLY telling people not to come up 95 around the mixing bowl the next two weekends, try to find a way around the 95/495 interchange if possible in VA :(

Originally posted by Buddha

I'll be at the game Saturday night. We should all meet somewhere for an impromptu singing of Hail to the Redskins before the game.

I'll be there also.

We could do that, or we could just hang out with the Dead Tree Crew :)

word to the wise, they are STRONGLY telling people not to come up 95 around the mixing bowl the next two weekends, try to find a way around the 95/495 interchange if possible in VA

Great point!!!

Here's the best way for Virginians. (Trust Me)

395 North across 14th st bridge. Go just like you are going to RFK. Just before RFK take the Pennsylvania avenue exit to the right. After you go through the light get immediately in the left lane crossing the bridge and go left at the next light onto 295 north. Take 295 north for a couple miles and exit right onto Route 50 towards Annapolis. Go a few miles and take 95 South (beltway) towards Richmond. You will see Arena drive exit in a mile or so. This way is MUCH faster than the beltway at all times and avoids the entire rush to and from games. Normally it will cut 30 mins off of the trip.

Originally posted by sashae

Personally, Los Angeles to DC is a little far ;)

-s

slacker why don't you get off your lazy ass and take a road trip so you can be a diehard :laugh:

i will make a journey to dc this year for a game if i can find some relatively cheap tickets....I went to Dallas to watch the turkey day game last year.

Archived