Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seat Activiation Fee

Howie411

Well I got a call today from Mark Potter, the Senior VP of Sales for the Wash. Redskins today after I had sent a 2 page letter to the ticket office as well as filing a complaint with the BBB about lack of information of the seat activation fee especially on the "You have been picked for season ticket email." And the fact that this price went up last year and if anything I should only have to pay what the seat activation fee was when I signed up on the waiting list 7 years ago.

Unfortunately the conversation didn't go as well as I had hoped. He was nice and all but really didn't settle my issues and just kept mentioning that they hadn't raised prices in 5 years. It would have been nice if he at least offered me $100 refund so I was paying the activation fee for the seats when I signed up.

On a side note I also mentioned how I went from 150,000 on the waiting list to buying obstructed view seats to being eligible for official season tickets in a 1 year period and he didn't have an answer for that either.

Either way it was pretty much as waste, but I do appreciate that he took the time to call me.

Well I got a call today from Mark Potter, the Senior VP of Sales for the Wash. Redskins today after I had sent a 2 page letter to the ticket office as well as filing a complaint with the BBB about lack of information of the seat activation fee especially on the "You have been picked for season ticket email." And the fact that this price went up last year and if anything I should only have to pay what the seat activation fee was when I signed up on the waiting list 7 years ago.

Unfortunately the conversation didn't go as well as I had hoped. He was nice and all but really didn't settle my issues and just kept mentioning that they hadn't raised prices in 5 years. It would have been nice if he at least offered me $100 refund so I was paying the activation fee for the seats when I signed up.

On a side note I also mentioned how I went from 150,000 on the waiting list to buying obstructed view seats to being eligible for official season tickets in a 1 year period and he didn't have an answer for that either.

Either way it was pretty much as waste, but I do appreciate that he took the time to call me.

I'm confused. When did you sign up for the season ticket waiting list? And were you promised regular seats if you bought OV seats, or did you just move through the regular waiting list, independently from buying the OV seats?

Howie, you're screwed. Sorry.

See this thread. Read the fine print in the document in the image in post 2.

Yes, it's an underhanded way to get you. If it was upstanding it would include something like this:

**** You will be charged a $100 per seat account activation fee..."

But instead, they hide the language in another paragraph. They do it on purpose, hoping you won't see it.

They got you.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=283836

Howie, you're screwed. Sorry.

See this thread. Read the fine print in the document in the image in post 2.

Yes, it's an underhanded way to get you. If it was upstanding it would include something like this:

**** You will be charged a $100 per seat account activation fee..."

But instead, they hide the language in another paragraph. They do it on purpose, hoping you won't see it.

They got you.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=283836

Sneaky ****s! Things are expensive enough as it is.

You think things are expensive now? Just wait until a new stadium comes (awhile from now since they just got HD boards) and the PSL.:mad:

12 pack of beer, family pack of my hotwings right off the grill and a few friends watching in front of my tv= less than $20.00. I don't need a new stadium.

12 pack of beer, family pack of my hotwings right off the grill and a few friends watching in front of my tv= less than $20.00. I don't need a new stadium.

Amen.

The game day experience at FedEx is in a sad, sad state. Getting nickeled and dimed on top of that....that just ain't right.

Even that letter in the thread was more descriptive then the email I got saying I was eligible for seats. I'm keeping my complaint registered with the BBB, the Redskins obviously don't care that much about their fans, so why should I remove my complaint to help them look better.

Archived