Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After Spurrier?

Canyonero!

I think of Dan Snyder as a fan who owns an nfl team and who is not afraid to show the money. By the time steve spurrier leaves like in 3 or 4 years john gruden would be done with Tampa and ready to prove he can make it with another team definetly would have to say john gruden they would make a tag team duo the youngest nfl coach with the youngest owner.

I strongly beleive that he's going to get another so-called one from either college or pro but may switch it to the defensive side of the ball if SS is not successful as expected. That's Danny's way.

How about Stoops or Willingham???

Originally posted by DukeSkins

I strongly beleive that he's going to get another so-called one from either college or pro but may switch it to the defensive side of the ball if SS is not successful as expected. That's Danny's way.

How about Stoops or Willingham???

Stoops is not a bad guess. He and SS are friends and if Spurrier leaves here on good terms, then I could see it. Snyder seems to love the mentality that they have.

I liked the Jimmy Johnson idea. So here's the rundown of NFC East coaches in four years:

Redskins: Johnson (Spurrier hits the links.)

Cowboys: Parcells (The Year of Quincy, as proclaimed by Jerrah)

Eagles: Gibbs (Reid having exploded when McNabb skipped minicamp)

Giants: Ryan (Fassel in a rubber room after one too many Shockey comments)

Kotite waits in the wings for the first one fired.

What goes around, comes around? :D

Archived