Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

O-line better come to play against Pats.

NoCalMike

Ya know, I know it is preseason and all, but I really want to see what Ramsey can do. The pass to Coles was nice, and the drops sucked, but overall he only had 6 throws, and he was often rushed out of the pocket quickly. Pats D looked strong against Giants even though their O-line is supposedly not that great. I just want to see Ramsey get some time to throw so he can actually get some decent passes off.

i was at that giants/pats game (the whole time) and the pats D is gonna be nasty! they have a lot more speed this year, and some great young players that are gonna contribute. they basically shut down toomer and hilliard, and they were matched up with a pair of rookie CB's (asante samuel-- a great 4th rounder and eugene wilson). richard seymour is a beast. he was in the backfield almost every damn play. then of course ty warren and dan klecko were a lights out tandem against the other units, no matter who was in. and don't forget roosevelt colvin rushing the QB. it could be another long game.

our line better be ready, because the patriots are only going to get better as the season goes on. and i'll be there sept. 28th!

one noteworthy item: i have been hearing from pats fans and local papers that billicheck is going to really try and throw the ball downfield in this game. should give our secondary a lot of opportunities.

I'm just glad we are getting the luxury of seeing them in the pre-season. Not only to get ready for the Pats in week 4, we have to face the 3/4 twice in the first four games. I don't care as much how we play this weekend (not that I would not like to see some progress) as much as I care about getting ready for the Falcons and Pats in the regular season.

Archived