Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I just put 2 and 2 together

Mickalino

I'll tell ya what, if it will make everyone here feel better, when the Giants beat the Redskins, I'll really rub it in to prove I'm not a Redskins fan. :nana:

But seriously, go to the Giants message board off of the giants.com website or the BBI message board. It is like the old TSN boards. A bunch of garbage spewing non Giant fans. It makes me :puke: to read a lot of the stuff that goes on there. I do go there and post on the serious threads which aren't too many. :doh:

I wish I had the know how to create a board like this for Giant fans to go to.

I know where Tom is comming from. I just quit the KFFL Skins board for the same reason. If every Skins board I found was as bad as that I might be tempted to join Cowboys board.... shudder... :twitch: :paranoid: :puke: .... Well, maybe not.

Originally posted by Mad Mike

I know where Tom is comming from. I just quit the KFFL Skins board for the same reason. If every Skins board I found was as bad as that I might be tempted to join a Cowboys board.... shudder... :twitch: :paranoid: :puke: .... Well, maybe not.

What the hell did I just say? Jeeze, I'm creeping myself out. The thought of joining a cowpuke board has me feeling all dirty. Must take shower. :twitch:

Originally posted by Mick

Did anyone else notice this : that when TomGiantsFan logged on to reply to this message, it was immediately AFTER TomSkinsFan logged out.......hmmmmm :cool:

Seems odd... I'll have to report this to the Dept. of Homeland Security :silly:

Originally posted by sashae

Heh... no joke about the KFFL board. I still post there relatively frequently, but with the ridiculous posts of both mbuzzell and skinswin! it's a bit hard to take.

-s

Sashae..I invite you to come back at anytime to the KFFL board. As the season goes on my friend, you will see as usual that my predictions of where the skins will finish will come true.

Even as I type this to you, there are posters allready coming around to the fact that our D-line is the worse in the league. Like I've been trying to tell you for months.

Let's be friends Sashae. We all love the same team in this room.

Originally posted by baralufficus

Is this the same skinswin that I found in a certain Cowboys room throwing up the white flag to the enemy? ....He even said the Skins would be swept again last year ...

This guy is to much ....he knows where to go when he wants to be put back in his place ...

HTTR~

Yes, it sure is baralufficus. The very same megalomaniac who tormented thenlfforum for so long...

Our defensive line isn't the worst in the league by any stretch. It is, likewise, not the strongest. With the loss of Wilkinson taking away a potentially able playmaker -- even if only a periodic one -- the line took a hit, no doubt, but, it's overstated to say the line is the worst in the league, and not so much a prediction, as simply what seems to be a self-mutilating fantasy.

Archived