Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(2) 40 yard line club seats with orange parking for sale

wpns3/5

• 2 weeks later...
i am listing this for a family member, so i will have to relay any questions that come up.

Section 321 row 9 (last row of bottom section, so you can stand the entire game if you want), seats are roughly 40 yard line. Seat numbers given to potential buyers only.

Seats are padded and come with orange parking pass.

Section is between hooters and the food court with phillips/famous dave's also there is a bar right inside the doors.

Paypal only, tickets will be shipped via fed/ex.

Prices listed are for both tickets and are either below face or face with free parking pass included.

***cowboys game is not for sale***

following games are available:

9/19 texans $700.00

10/10 packers $1000.00

10/17 colts $1300.00

11/15 eagles $1300.00

11/28 vikings $1300.00

12/12 bucs $1000.00

1/2 giants $1300.00

****picture is from redskins.com, not from actual seats.****

[attach]43347[/attach]

you need to ask why the changes in prices per game! This does not reflect true vace value!

The range in price was an attempt to sell the tickets for a less popular game like the Texans for way below face and the rest of the games at face value or below based on the opposing team like the Giants. Everyone knows that club seats are hard to sell and the seller will usually not get back what they paid originally.

I told my relative that they could only be sold for face value on this site, and these are the prices I was given. I do the same with my own seats, face value. I know what my invoice amount is, it is not my business to know what their invoice amount is.

The range in price was an attempt to sell the tickets for a less popular game like the Texans for way below face and the rest of the games at face value or below based on the opposing team like the Giants. Everyone knows that club seats are hard to sell and the seller will almost always never get back what they paid originally.

I told my relative that they could only be sold for face value on this site, and these are the prices I was given. I do the same with my own seats, face value. I know what my invoice amount is, it is not my business to know what their invoice amount is.

But this will no longer be a problem, I am pulling the listing down.

MODS, please delete this thread. Thank you.

No reason to delete as long as they are face value ;)

I was just asking where others looks for tickets will know. It is very hard to sell club seats for the Redskins and resale. I think they offered a discount for some club seats so that might be part of the issue too!

Good Luck on the sale and if I hear anyone looking I will send them your way.

No reason to delete as long as they are face value ;)

I was just asking where others looks for tickets will know. It is very hard to sell club seats for the Redskins and resale. I think they offered a discount for some club seats so that might be part of the issue too!

Good Luck on the sale and if I hear anyone looking I will send them your way.

Relisted, thanks Huly for keeping on top of the threads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived