Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(2) 40 yard line club seats with orange parking for sale

wpns3/5

I am listing this for a family member, so i will have to relay any questions that come up.

Section 321 row 9 (last row of bottom section, so you can stand the entire game if you want), seats are roughly 40 yard line. Seat numbers given to potential buyers only.

Seats are padded and come with orange parking pass.

Section is between hooters and the food court with phillips/famous dave's also there is a bar right inside the doors.

Paypal only, tickets will be shipped via fed/ex.

Prices listed are for both tickets and are either below face or face with free parking pass included.

following games are available:

11/28 vikings $1300.00

12/12 bucs $1000.00

1/2 giants $1300.00

[ATTACH]44439[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Last row of Bottom section, so you can stand the entire game if you want), seats are roughly 40 yard line. ...

Just for clarity, seller is referring to the bottom half of section 321. Row 9 is not the last row in the section. I believe there is an aisle between rows 9 and 10.

• 1 month later...
Just for clarity, seller is referring to the bottom half of section 321. Row 9 is not the last row in the section. I believe there is an aisle between rows 9 and 10.

Behind row nine is a wall with a glass divder on top that seperates the upper and lower halves. Row 10's seats are higher up so you can stand the entire game and not block the view of the people sitting there.

Bump, updated thread with individual games. I will take a picture from the seats this weekend and post.

I will PM all members that showed interest, sorry Cowboys game is not for sale. (Seller is keeping those so I get to go! :D)

Archived