Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins sign three new players!

The Associated Press is reporting that Steve Spurrier signed three new players Sunday, after the Redskins lackluster performance Saturday night. All three will be in uniform come Monday morning.

The fleet Mo Howard will play TAILBACK; Larry wants to play LEFT END and Curly who is slightly overweight, stated that he would prefer to play LEFT OUT.

408299828.jpg

Spurrier said the team is also considering giving Mo a try-out as the new field goal kicker, providing he doesn't resign with the New York Giants.

stooges-football.jpg

Spurrier also brought in Shane Falco to challenge Danny Wuerfuel and Rob Johnson for the back up roll and also to put some heat or Patrick Ramsey! :redpunch:

Here is his bio.

reeves.jpg

Shane Falco is a former All-American quarterback who played for Ohio State University. Although his college career ended after a traumatizing defeat in the Sugar Bowl, where he lost by a crushing 45 points, he was picked up in the pros by San Diego. He was soon nicknamed "footsteps" for his failure to complete passes and his tendency to dump the ball quickly to avoid the contact his weak offensive line was unable to hold off. His lack of nerves — and two concussions — led him to quit the game. :laugh:

After Sundays debacle we're going old school. As in the Horse Feathers era football playing brothers Marx. Could they do any worse?

FFSMarxBrothers.jpeg

Classic Marx Brothers

Rufus T. Firefly (Groucho): "Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot, and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you: he really is an idiot. I implore you, send him back to his father and brothers, who are waiting for him with open arms in the penitentiary. I suggest that we give him ten years in Leavenworth, or eleven years in Twelveworth."

Chicolini: "I'll tell you what I'll do: I'll take five and ten in Woolworth."

Originally posted by fuji869

Spurrier also brought in Shane Falco to challenge Danny Wuerfuel and Rob Johnson for the back up roll and also to put some heat or Patrick Ramsey! :laugh:

He's going to be a new avatar for the board soon enough.

keanu.gif

The Scab Player

Archived