Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Skins/Pats Preseason Tix!

Tarhog

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm unable to attend the Skins/Pats preseason game next weekend.

In the spirit of comaraderie (and in a lame attempt to distract all of us from our first preseason debacle), I'm going to give a pair of these tickets away to the young stud (or studess) who posts the most amusing Dallas Cowboys joke here by Monday morning.

You know....something like this (only funnier!):

What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?

The Huddle.

I'm counting on you. :cheers:

For a cowboy's rookie to earn his star on his helment, he must prove that he will NEVER quit on the team, show that he is in the best best of physical shape, and show that he is a master of class and character, so how is it that Bill Parcells decides who should get a star?

What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?

The Huddle

(funnier second time around?)

The Cowboysa had a 12-5 season this year

12 arrests 5 convictions

How did the Cowboys spend time in training camp?

Studying their Miranda rights

4 Cowboys are in a car who is driving?

The Police

Two boys were playing football in Golden Gate Park when one is

attacked by a Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy rips off a

board of the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists,

breaking the dog's neck. A reporter who was walking by sees the

incident, and rushes over to interview the boy!

"Forty Niners' fan saves friend from vicious animal," he starts

writing in his notebook.

"But I'm not a Niners fan," the boy replied.

"Oakland Raiders' fan rescues friend from horrific attack," the

reporter starts again.

"I'm not a Raiders fan either," the boy said.

"Then what are you?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a Cowboys fan."

The reporter turns to a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Redneck

**** kills family pet."

A Texan went and died and went to hell, and the Devil of coarse wanted to make his second life as bad as possible.

The Texan comes in and goes "Wow, this place has really nice weather, just like Texas Ye haw!"

This made the Devil mad as hell, so he turned up the temperature so it was burning hot.

The Texan took off his shirt said to the Devil, "Whewee! It's like Texan Summer here, it's sure is hot, the hotter the better!"

This really pissed off the Devil, so he made all of Hell frozen, he went to the Texan and found him dancing, the Devil asked, "Why are you so happy now?"

The Texan was replied "Look at this weather! The Cowboys must have just won the Super bowl!"

A man walked into a bar and sat down for a drink. He noted a dog intently watching a Giants-Cowboys game. Whenever the Giants scored, the dog would jump onto the bar and do an animated dance. This happened over and over as the Giants scored again and again. At the end of the game, the dog let out a loud howl and ran out of the bar. The man thought this was pretty unusual and said to the bartender, "Gee, that's amazing. What happens when the Cowboys win?" The bartender replied, "I don't know- the dog's only four years old."

Albert Einstein wants to test the IQ of three men. He finds men with IQs of 250, 150, and 50. He asks the man with the 250 IQ, "What can you tell me about nuclear fission?" The man gives an answer appropriate to his 250 IQ, and Einstein moves on to the man with a 150 IQ. He asks him, "What can you tell me about Nuclear reactions?" The man gives him an answer appropriate for a 150 IQ. Einstein then asks the man with the 50 IQ, "HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS?"

Panel......you weren't the funniest....but I've got to give you the tickets for sheer persistence and determination.....you seriously want to see this game, don't you??

PM me with your full name and address and the tickets are in the mail...Hope you enjoy the game!

Archived