Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread: Washington at Carolina.

Art

RTerps2002, Darryl Gardener is now out of action for 6-8 weeks with an injury, he wouldn't have been available :)

Which is exactly why the Skins didn't give him $20 million :D

Now, if the Skins DID give Gardener $20 million and then could not sign Champ Bailey, then what would you say?

That Snyder and Cerrato don't know what the hell they are doing, right? :evil:

skinsguy....blow it out your proverbial rear quarter........of course we all want to win......but there is no requirement to be a homer......the D was awful. I do expect better - I at least expect competent. individual plays don't matter. It's the TALENT that matters. hope I'm dead wrong and eating crow....but we have a serious problem at DT.

Originally posted by NavyDave

Yeah and Gardener would have a broken hand here in DC

1st down after watson run

R Johnson under pressure throws the ball away after a jail break by the panthers

Gardner wouldn't have been in a IHOP in Denver if we would have resigned him

:rotflmao:

Omg Jeff was interviewing Ramsey and Lavar Arrington came behind Ramsey and was acting as if he was looking at the scoreboard..and then turned his head toward the camera and smiled and then quickly turned back to look at the scoreboard..just trying to get time on the camera!!:rotflmao: HAHAHA

Al,

Dallas was a defense in terms of yards per rush against the last two years. Noble does do what he does. He won't ever penetrate. Not ever. And you don't need that if you have Trotter swinging in and lowering the boom. Haley is the wild card. I'd like us to keep him in the rotation and to strengthen us with a vet at that spot.

Again, say what you want, but, for the love you bear your fellow conservative, just relax. It's awfully early.

Archived