Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread: Washington at Carolina.

Art

I can't believe the Skins pulled the starting D so soon after the performances they put in the first quarter.

In my mind you should have one good series before you get subbed, even in the preseason.............

at least on the DL. I can see subbing out the LBs and CBs.

Noble, Haley, Holsey and Jackson should be getting a lot more work at DT than 5-10 snaps.

bulldog....I appreciate where you are coming from.....but it should now be sinking in to everyone that you cannot build a good team out of guys who have been second stringers on other clubs all the while letting go a near pro bowler and a steady stopper. this d-line just isn't going to cut it up the middle. any O coordinator worth his salt is going to run up the middle/over the tackles all year. Pocket passinf teams are also going to eat this defense up. True....it's early....but it's kinda of like last season when we all knew the mery-go-round on the O-line was going to spell disaster.

Al,

Only one of the starters we currently have has been a second stringer on other teams. Now, we are missing guys who are our first stringers. It's foolish in the extreme to get your panties in a bunch now, but I can't stop you if you're inclined to it. We didn't have two lineman or our starting backer. We may still add a body along the line. The announcers aren't sounding like the line is the problem. And, since our starters played about 10 plays, I'd recommend not worrying about it yet. Up to you though.

Jackson is 6'4 and 301 and starting at one spot now. Cecere has been in there for a few plays but is just 265.

Where is Noble and Haley? These guys need work. We don't have 32 year old pro bowlers we are trying to conserve for the regular season at DT.

Time to get some work in boys :D

Skins at 2 yd line with R Johnson at QB

Pass to Royal caught his helmet not off by [anthers safety

2nd and 4 at the 8

Kenny Watson up the gut to the 10 yd line.

3rd and 2

pass to Russel is behind the line and we are stopped a yd short punting time

Barker pulls a Duval and hooks hi kick ball out of bounds inside the skins 40 :doh:

Archived