Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's see if KFFL gave you guys info on the Skins you didn't know yet.....

Redskins | N. Clemons Out - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:57:34 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins DL Nic Clemons (hip) did not make the trip to Carolina and will not play in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | Harrison Out - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:57:18 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins CB Lloyd Harrison did not make the trip to Carolina and will not play in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | Wood**** Out - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:57:00 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins WR Patrick Wood**** did not make the trip to Carolina and will not play in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | Jones Out - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:56:19 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins OL Rod Jones (ankle/toe) did not make the trip to Carolina and will not play in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | T. Johnson Out - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:55:46 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins OL Tre Johnson (Achilles) did not make the trip to Carolina and will not play in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | McCants Out - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:51:46 -0700

Updating previous reports, Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins WR Darnerian McCants (hamstring) did not make the trip to Carolina and will not play in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | Betts Out - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:51:16 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins RB Ladell Betts (elbow) did not make the trip to Carolina and will not play in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | Zellner To Likely Start - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:50:55 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins DE Peppi Zellner likely will start at defensive end in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | Mitchell To Likely Start - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:50:37 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins LB Kevin Mitchell likely will start at middle linebacker in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | Upshaw Out - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:50:22 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins DE Regan Upshaw (knee) did not make the trip to Carolina and will not play in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | B. Smith Out - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:49:48 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins DE Bruce Smith (knee) did not make the trip to Carolina and will not play in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | Trotter Out - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:49:31 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins LB Jeremiah Trotter (knee) did not make the trip to Carolina and will not play in the Saturday, August 9 pre-season game against the Carolina Panthers.

Redskins | Buttone Released - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:48:59 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports the Washington Redskins have released FB Thad Buttone.

Redskins | Simonton Signed - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:28:35 -0700

Mark Maske, of the Washington Post, reports the Washington Redskins signed free agent K Matt Simonton on Friday, August 8 to replace injured Redskins K John Hall (groin) in the Saturday, August 9 exhibition opener at Carolina. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Wow Tom, Giants fan, thanks for bringing the bad news, and dwelling on the negative. Isn't there a Giants pasot you can hang out at? I mean really, I don't get it.

When looking to talk football, I don't just look at the fan base. I talk on two Giants message boards but to be honest, they aren't monitored very well. A lot of garbage is spewed by rival fans. They aren't much better than the old TSN boards.

Here, I not only keep up to date with a rival, but I am allowed to talk Giants football here as well. And there are plenty of fans here interested in opposing teams, especially rivals.

And let me ask you this? If another Redskins fan had posted this, would you have been upset that a lot of it was about injuries? That isn't why I posted it. It was Redskins news that I saw and I posted it on a Redskins message board. I post good and not so good news about the Skins. If I see it, I post it here.

If you want to see what I am talking about on the Giants board, go to giants.com or bigblueinteractive.com and go to their message boards and see the garbage that is posted there. I post on the good posts but can't stand a lot of the Eagle fans that post. There is even a Houston Texans fan who comes there and reminds Giants fans that the Texans are 1-0 against the Giants in the regular season and that the Texans own the Giants. :doh:

Plus, this board has a lot more cool smileys. :D

Thanks for posting Tom. I only check the board every couple of days, so I find it useful. I think that other guy is new and just saw "giants fan" and assumed the worst. Heck, you are usually only negative towards the Giants, anyway.

Bad....or not so bad? None of these injuries are serious as far as we know (if the knee problems to those three were that bad, we'd know about it, other than that its "ankles and hammys"), and it would explain why SD ran ALL OVER US today. Now, about that offense...

Archived