Extremeskins

No Olympic hottie thread? Slackers!

Spaceman Spiff

Melanie Adams. Australian pole vaulter.

K54Zu.png

XdIzi.jpg

DRfw4.jpg

---------- Post added July-25th-2012 at 06:49 PM ----------

Too bad Darya Klishina didn't make the Russian olympic pole vault team. She would have won this easily.

kl42q.jpg

---------- Post added July-25th-2012 at 06:53 PM ----------

Allyson Felix, USA sprinter

3ImHE.jpg

UnnUE.jpg

I love watching her, but since she didn't make the cut for the Olympics she doesn't qualify for this thread. Otherwise there are no real limitations and I could post this other potential future Olympian:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27696-1343186694-5.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27688-1343186704-11.gif

enhanced-buzz-18823-1343185530-4.jpg

enhanced-buzz-3371-1343185661-1.jpg

enhanced-buzz-3303-1343185471-1.jpg

Really, I was just using scolding you as an excuse to post pictures of Samantha Wright (aka, the Pixie Warrior). ;)

I love watching her, but since she didn't make the cut for the Olympics she doesn't qualify for this thread. Otherwise there are no real limitations and I could post this other potential future Olympian:

Really, I was just using scolding you as an excuse to post pictures of Samantha Wright (aka, the Pixie Warrior). ;)[/size]

Now we know China's true identity: A-Rod.

ACW: That's got to be one of the biggest wins of all time. :rubeyes::yikes::thud::thud::thud: :applause::applause::applause: He takes this thread hands down. Even though it's the summer games, I think Sasha Cohen could break Micheal Phelps' gold medal record. :pfft:

Is that the trans-gender girl?

While information has not been published to my knowledge, it seems very likely that she is intersex.

It seems that she had treatment after the last World Championship to lower testosterone, because of the time she was off. The debate for many then is how great is the residual benefit .

Archived