Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question for all the Ramsey fans

jbooma

I think we're all missing the point, here. Jbooma, my brother, you have a conundrum on your hands. Either your wife is deparate to find ANY reason to sit and watch the Skins with you, or she is so smitten with the Latin Lover that she can mistake young, baby faced, pasty-white-boy Patrick Ramsey with Ben Affleck's half-brother from the tropics.

Either way ... I'd keep an eye on this situation if I were you. :)

Originally posted by Om

I think we're all missing the point, here. Jbooma, my brother, you have a conundrum on your hands. Either your wife is deparate to find ANY reason to sit and watch the Skins with you, or she is so smitten with the Latin Lover that she can mistake young, baby faced, pasty-white-boy Patrick Ramsey with Ben Affleck's half-brother from the tropics.

Either way ... I'd keep an eye on this situation if I were you. :)

Actually OM she is a die hard fan like me. She doesn't really like RM but last night while watching the VH1 sexiest artists, they had a side view of him and that is when she said it. :cheers:

That's gotta be the worst comparison I've ever heard. Patrick Ramsey is commonly referred to on this board as one of the ugliest dudes we've ever seen, like he was pulled right of the movie "Dumb and Dumber". And Ricky Martin is supposed to be the heartthrob of every girl on this side of the planet. Gus Frerrotte looks more like Ricky Martin than Ramsey does.

Archived