Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NPR : Miss Me Yet?' Billboard With Photo Of Bush Is Real

Mickalino

(My other answer might be, "Well yes, somebody jostled my arm, next time I won't miss" but THAT kind of answer might earn me a visit from the dark suits.)

I'd miss him with a machine gun, till the tracer rounds found the target.

I'd love to post that about our current president, but then I would be a racist, right?

Scary isn't it? The guy may be a total scumbag but he could do the job.

Oh yes, Hillary Care was a great idea. Not to mention that he shrunk the US military, thought it a good idea to separate law enforcement from national intelligence (the reason we were unable to thwart the attacks on 9/11), and set up the mortgage fiasco we're in right now by forcing subprime loans.

George W. was weak on too many fronts (immigration, pushed around by his own party concerning the economy), but I do miss him. A lot. He may have been a pushover on some things, but he stuck to his guns on the war whether you agree with its justification or not. On the other hand, Obama stands for absolutely nothing and is the epitome of a puppet president being run by his staff and party. He's really a pathetic figure to follow because he doesn't believe in anything.

I think it points out how bad Bush was and how a lot of people were like,"Anybody but Bush." Which leads to the,"Anybody but Obama" style of joke it's implying.

No, I understand the intent...I'm just trying to figure out why anyone would be curious about the billboard for any reason whatsoever lol :)...When I saw it I thought "Heh...yeah, ok" in a tepid kind of way, figured either some Pro-Bush or Anti-Obama citizens put it up, and then immediately dismissed it. I guess I don't see anything about it that would raise my curiosity or make me want to invest anything more than a few seconds of coherent thought into it...nonetheless make it a newsworthy item.

maybe i don't pay close enough attention to politics, but i haven't notice anything major to make me miss bush, or be thankful for obama or anything like that. i hear about the issues and have opinions, but none of them ever directly affect me. either that or i just don't know any better. other than a tax credit or something, can anybody say that they have experienced a significant change, good or bad, in their everyday life?

Yeah, I miss him.

Obama has continued most relevant practices/policies concerning national security, under the guise of tweaking them to make them more presentable to his sheep. But in the end, he did what I hoped he would, in this area. That being, once in office, and fully apprised of the situations, he would agree with most, if not all of the safeguards put in place by George and his people. I bet he'd pay a trillion dollars to have never promised closing Gitmo.

Other than that, to date, President Obama has shown half the leadership skills, for twice the price.

He did have his good points

From time to time, we have been tempted to believe that society has become too complex to be managed by self-rule, that government by an elite group is superior to government for, by, and of the people. But if no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the capacity to govern someone else? All of us together, in and out of government, must bear the burden. The solutions we seek must be equitable, with no one group singled out to pay a higher price.

We hear much of special interest groups. Our concern must be for a special interest group that has been too long neglected. It knows no sectional boundaries or ethnic and racial divisions, and it crosses political party lines. It is made up of men and women who raise our food, patrol our streets, man our mines and our factories, teach our children, keep our homes, and heal us when we are sick–professionals, industrialists, shopkeepers, clerks, cabbies, and truck drivers. They are, in short, “We the people,” this breed called Americans.

Now that we have Obama, I suppose we aren't involved in 2 wars and the economy isn't the worst since the great depression...

How quickly did you expect Obama to fix the worst economy since the Great Depression? Or resolve completely two wars?

Seriously, you guys must think he's Barrack, the Magic Negro.

How quickly did you expect Obama to fix the worst economy since the Great Depression? Or resolve completely two wars?

Obviously, he isn't magic and he never will be... He shouldn't promise magic if he can't deliver... We're just reminding those gullible enough to vote for this fraud how delusional they were. :)

Obviously, he isn't magic and he never will be... He shouldn't promise magic if he can't deliver... We're just reminding those gullible enough to vote for this fraud how delusional they were. :)

Thing is, if you don't believe he is "magic" than you can't pronounce him a fraud yet because you have yet to given him time to harvest his first crops. He's barely done planting the seeds.

It takes a long time to turn a barge. It's even harder to turn a barge that's onfire and was steered into a narrow and shallow stream and that's where Bush deposited the USS American Economy.

On the fence outside of my house is one of those "One term Pres" stencils spray painted on and somebody changed it to say "One terrific Pres" and made Bush look like a cross between hitler and the devil. Pretty funny.

That said, I'd take Obama over Bush or Clinton, but that's more thanks to a major dislike of both. Don't think there is any difference based of policy and selling our country out.

By spending more money we don't have? Awesome.

Oh wait, don't pay attention to that! Look over at healthcare and ignore everything else!! Nothing more to see here!!

By spending more money we don't have? Awesome.

Oh wait, don't pay attention to that! Look over at healthcare and ignore everything else!! Nothing more to see here!!

Well, if we spent a penny we would be spending money we don't have. Besides, spending was every major candidate's solution.

Archived