Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

rain, rain, rain........

riggins44

It's been looking like rain around these parts for about two weeks running now, and it's rained for about one hour combined over that time period.

Some areas of VA have rain coming out of their ears whereas others are sick of cloudy skies and no rain. It's the luck of the draw with these damned isolated showers.

No kidding, funny to think that we were talking drought this time last year. I normally like cooler weather and the rain, but I will admit that it's starting to get to me a little. We had a few weeks of normal summer but not much. Most of it has just been gray and rainy. I'm looking forward to fall though because it should be beautiful with all the moisture we have had. Fall is the best season in VA bar none.

Consider yourselves lucky. I remember the hot DC-area weather and how humid it got.

Seattle has had rain a couple times of late, but not in the waking hours really. We've had a really dry summer, and the sun out here is different. It's right in your face and it will make a 70 degree temp day feel like 85, it's very bizarre. I guess that's why Seatown has the highest sunglass purchases per capita of any city in the country!

I wish we had more rain and cool weather.

Archived