Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WPC: And the Miss Warpath Girl 2009 winner is . . .

JimmiJo

http://web.warpathconfidential.com/?p=3135

And the Miss Warpath Girl 2009 winner is . . .

lizzywins-183x300.jpg

Lizzy!

Wow, what a close race it was and an upset at that. No. 2 seed Lizzy edged No. 1 Stephanie by 30 votes.

Lizzy is the Miss Warpath Girl 2009 winner after outlasting 15 other candidates during a month-long vote that saw more than 25,000 voters. It was a showdown of two Hooters servers from Rockville, Md. who were the first and second most viewed Warpath Girls of the week, hence their rankings.

We’re engraving the trophy now so look for a photo of the winner in coming days. Meanwhile, the 2010 contest begins today. Send in your photos today.

Lizzy was an early fan favorite during the season. During the contest, she quietly advanced from round to round to make it to the final. She then beat the number one seed to take the crown.

I want to salute all the girls who sent in pictures this year, or allowed me to talk them into it. They were all good sports and the contest was a success. In fact, I can't wait to start the next one.

She's more girlfriend material. She looks like she's:

A) Not a *****

B) Fun to be around

C) Not stupid

D) Good looking enough that A through C can put her over the top.

:doh: yeah all those airbrushed, professionally photographed, surgical altered women are everywhere

normal, attractive, REAL women, with a great smile, cute nose, and bedroom eyes, are way overrated :rolleyes:

How the hell can you come to that assumption from a picture? Not a *****, not stupid? I won't go as far as arguing but she's a hooter waitress wearing a Patron bikini top.

As for cute nose, bedroom eyes, etc, etc.. that's all preference. I say this because I don't see those qualities at all and what I look for is alot of those same things. She looks like any average girl I see a house party. Just because one guy doesn't approve don't go bashing him.

If you feel the need to defend her because you think she may read this you should be aware any time you enter in a beauty contest you open yourself up for criticism.

And yes I agree with him, not that hot. I've dated hotter and cuter. I could go to a party this weekend and go home with a winner according to this. I wouldn't have bothered commenting but I felt a need to defend a man who just happens to have different tastes.

Is that the best you can do? Seriously she is not that hot.
And yes I agree with him, not that hot. I've dated hotter and cuter. I could go to a party this weekend and go home with a winner according to this. I wouldn't have bothered commenting but I felt a need to defend a man who just happens to have different tastes.

Thanks for clearing that up Vooskin. For a second there I thought folks were trying to suck the joy out of a free event offered in the spirit of fun.

Archived