Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Alpha Company is recruiting for COD:MW2 PC (Invite Only)

Warpath757

The Alpha Company -TAC- is recruiting loyal, honest, team minded and dedicated individuals for COD:MW2. Click on the banner for more info about us.

cnoptacbanner.jpg

Multi-platform Gaming Team with over 9 Years of History

The Alpha Company -TAC- Leaders:

Taurian (Company Commander)

Preacher (Executive Officer)

Havoc (Brigadier General)

L7 aka Darkness (1st Lieutenant)

We do conduct a one week trail period for new recruits.

To schedule a tryout contact us. For contacting by xfire or steam:

xfire & steam:

Taurian - xfire: taurian & steam: -TAC-Taurian-

Preacher - xfire: cypr3ss & steam: ravenecho1

Havoc - xfire: sgthavoc1 & steam: sgthavoc1

L7 aka Darkness - xfire: ejpieratt & steam: -TAC-Darkness-

The Alpha Company -TAC- recruitment requirements:

Keep it clean.

Be at least 18 Years of Age (Unless invited)

We do not allow: Hackers and Racists.

Other Info:

We do have teamspeak server. Contact me or the other leaders for teamspeak info.

Our Xfire Roster: http://www.xfire.com/communities/thealphacompany

Our steam Roster: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thealphacompany

See you on the battlefield,

-TAC^Havoc-

SPAM!

SPAM? I'm not to sure why you called my thread a SPAM thread? Not here to be a spammer buddy, I wanted to get the word out that my online pc gaming team is recruiting.

you take yourselves just a little bit too seriously methinks.

We do take it seriously when people start using racial slurs or inappropriate language on our gaming servers, our voice server. and our message board. We have a code of conduct policy.

I'm a member of "Cold Beer" Charlie at the Virginia Military Institute

That's nice.

I'll take my company here over some online crap any day.

Is this a challenge?

SPAM? I'm not to sure why you called my thread a SPAM thread? Not here to be a spammer buddy, I wanted to get the word out that my online pc gaming team is recruiting.
You started a thread to specifically self-promote when there are at least three different threads discussing various aspects of MW2 on here, including clans and stuff. You also have no post history. Can't say whether that falls under the ES definition of spam, but it certainly does in my book.
We do take it seriously when people start using racial slurs or inappropriate language on our gaming servers, our voice server. and our message board. We have a code of conduct policy.

no I mean, you have a command structure and you bill it as this super-serious thing with tryouts. As far as I can tell, you're just a bunch of guys playing a PC game.
That's nice.
thanks I guess
Is this a challenge?
If you're asking if I'm calling you out, definitely not, thats against our own codes of conduct.

And since my company fought with my school in a friggin battle, I'll take my chances.

You're on PC bro. Global Agenda is less than 7 hours away from world content launch and you're recruiting for a CoD clan? mmm, something is wrong with this picture.

The problem with GA is that it has a monthly fee and frankly it doesn't seem very MMO. Everything is an instance and no open world pvp. It's like nerf made a version of planetside.

Oh no not that! How dare people have hobbies and want to interact with other people. He should totally watch more TV like normal people.

I don't mean it as 30 y/o's can't play video games. But it just seems weird that he's posting in a message board to have people "try-out" for an online gaming clan.

I mean I'll prolly be playing video games when I'm 30, but I don't think I'll go recruting people on message boards to be in a clan.

You started a thread to specifically self-promote when there are at least three different threads discussing various aspects of MW2 on here, including clans and stuff.

See I didn't know that and I apologize for making this thread. And I should have done a search. On the other hand I did had permission from one of Admins post this thread.

You also have no post history.

Post count is just a post count.

you have a command structure and you bill it as this super-serious thing with tryouts.

We had members who broke some of our code of conduct and we have a very good reasoning for this structure.

As far as I can tell, you're just a bunch of guys playing a PC game.

Yes! We are also a bunch of good people playing a PC game. You are welcome to come out for a visit if you like.

If you're asking if I'm calling you out, definitely not, thats against our own codes of conduct.

ok

But it just seems weird that he's posting in a message board to have people "try-out" for an online gaming clan.

It may seem weird that I am posting in a message board to find decent "new recruits" to join us. On the other hand there is a lot online gaming clans that post recruitment threads everywhere. Does that seem weird?

See I didn't know that and I apologize for making this thread. And I should have done a search. On the other hand I did had permission from one of Admins post this thread.
If you say you asked a mod, then more power to you
Post count is just a post count.
absolutely agree with you. what I meant was that you have absolutely no post history on this site. You registered in 04 and haven't posted a single time other than starting this thread and commenting in this thread. That's when post count does matter when the first thing you do is post a thread for yourself. I really don't care, I just think it's odd for you to use an inactive account to self-promote an online gaming community for grown men :whoknows:
Yes! We are also a bunch of good people playing a PC game. You are welcome to come out for a visit if you like.
well Hooray! I don't play PC games, I'm too busy with school to play too much video games. 360 MW2 is where it's at anyway.

Sorry homie but this is the site for people on extremeskins:

www.httrgaming.com

Thanks for the link dude.

We do have a $150.00 4v4 CoD:MW2 Team Tournament coming up this month. For more info on this read here.

On a personal note: being the only skins fan on -TAC- was hoping to recruit some skins fans but getting in isn't going to be easy though.

Thanks for the link dude.

We do have a $150.00 4v4 CoD:MW2 Team Tournament coming up this month. For more info on this read here.

On a personal note: being the only skins fan on -TAC- was hoping to recruit some skins fans but getting in isn't going to be easy though.

You are the pwn.

Is that what you wanted here?

:rolleyes:

what I meant was that you have absolutely no post history on this site. You registered in 04 and haven't posted a single time other than starting this thread and commenting in this thread. That's when post count does matter when the first thing you do is post a thread for yourself.

I know what you talking about. Yes I have no post history on this site, yeah I registered back in 04 and haven't post until this one. Before you or the others blast me over this hear me out. In 04 I was needed to take care of my family and also had life changing experience with my mom coming down with multiple sclerosis in 04 then passing away in 08 and my dad passing away from major heart attack in 06. You know it was very rough for me and my family. And I didn't had time to post during those years until now. So give me a break.

I don't play PC games, I'm too busy with school to play too much video games.

That's cool man and I wish you a very successful future career.

Again my understanding was the PC community was shunned big time for this game so why is there a major PC following? And I'm not calling anyone out, I see on Xfire all the time people who are playing this game for PC and I'm like "You do know Infinity Ward ****ed you all over right..."

It's no secret the PC version of this game is watered down from the versions for consoles.

CoD4%20Vs%20MW2%20PC%20comparison%20chart.png

Archived