Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who would you like to see the Skins draft in the 1st round?

Skins2Win91

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

ok is there anyway i can delete it

I don't think you are going to get blocked. We have debated many aspects of the pick but I do not recall something as broad as this question. Typically it is simply arguing how bad Bradford is going to suck and Colt Brennan is the answer or the opposite, numerous threads debating Okung being the savior and the o-line being so bad that it is a no brainer, then there are several that suggest trading down; but, I don't know there has been one that leaves it open to throw Berry, Gerald McCoy, or other options in there.

I want Bradford, I absolutely love how he makes quick decisions and reads defense along with making crisp throws using great mechanics. I think we can get a veteran LT and draft a LT in the 2nd to stick at RT and then use him and/or next year's 1st round pick at LT next year.

Okung. Drafting a QB with this pick will not help us this year. This pick must start from day 1 and contribute.

And why not? Personally, I don't think any of the potential QB we draft in the first round could stink the place up worse than Jason "Soup" Campbell!:saber:

I don't think you are going to get blocked. We have debated many aspects of the pick but I do not recall something as broad as this question. Typically it is simply arguing how bad Bradford is going to suck and Colt Brennan is the answer or the opposite, numerous threads debating Okung being the savior and the o-line being so bad that it is a no brainer, then there are several that suggest trading down; but, I don't know there has been one that leaves it open to throw Berry, Gerald McCoy, or other options in there.

I want Bradford, I absolutely love how he makes quick decisions and reads defense along with making crisp throws using great mechanics. I think we can get a veteran LT and draft a LT in the 2nd to stick at RT and then use him and/or next year's 1st round pick at LT next year.

well sad my friend

ok is there anyway i can delete it

Don't sweat it, S2W91. The mods appreciate it if you look over the thread that have been posted recently so they don't have to merge multiple thread. As far as who the Skins draft, it's Bradford all the way.

You can always sign great Olinemen in free agency, but franchise qb's in free agency are extinct. Bradford is the wise investment. Resign Campbell to a 1 yr tender, groom Bradford. We can select a great OLineman with our 2nd rounder and pick another up in free agency.

Mike Iupati. Right?:)

I agree whole heartedly.

The most awesome scenario I can think of would be for someone to fall to us that a team with 2 1st rounders covets. Then trade back and with the earlier pick get the best OT there and the later 1st get Iupati. Iupati is a complete monster.

You can always sign great Olinemen in free agency, but franchise qb's in free agency are extinct. Bradford is the wise investment. Resign Campbell to a 1 yr tender, groom Bradford. We can select a great OLineman with our 2nd rounder and pick another up in free agency.

This is false. It might have been closer to true in the past (though not completely; many teams tend to hold on to young stud OL...especially franchise level LTs) but this year it will almost surely not be the case at all. If there is no cap then the FA pool for OL will be incredibly weak as the good younger guys will be RFAs and not UFAs.

Archived