Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Season Ticket Invoices have arrived (Merged)

psu2008

Didn't see this posted or when I searched.

When I trekked out to the mailbox in the snow at 2:00 p.m. I found that I received my 2010 invoice today (Sat., Jan. 30).

There is an option for payment plan or pay all at once. Full payment is due March 1 or payment option of 3 installments (3/1, 4/1, 5/1). Also on the back of the invoice you can select your "automatic upgrade" options. You can do all this online as well

Got mine today too, looks like the price didn't go up at all, still $79 a ticket. I have seats in section 220, Row 14. Last year they just said Terrace Seating Lower Level, the sheet now says Full View Terrace Seating.

Though they did add Copper Parking to my bill which I'm not sure I really want, I might call them and see if they will change that. Though I would be sorta interested to know if they are having another Pick your obstructed seat day, though I'd be hard pressed to get better then the current ones I got.

Didn't see this posted or when I searched.

When I trekked out to the mailbox in the snow at 2:00 p.m. I found that I received my 2010 invoice today (Sat., Jan. 30).

There is an option for payment plan or pay all at once. Full payment is due March 1 or payment option of 3 installments (3/1, 4/1, 5/1). Also on the back of the invoice you can select your "automatic upgrade" options. You can do all this online as well

Here's the Automatic Upgrade FAQ:

1. How does the Auto-Upgrade Program work?

All account holders who are in good standing by the renewal invoice due date are eligible for a seat upgrade. All

upgrades are based on availability. Because of historically high renewal rates, not all accounts can be moved

each year.

• If your seats are in the Lower Level, you are eligible to move one section closer to the 50 yard-line at or

near your present row.

• If you are in the Upper Level, you are eligible to be moved to a lower row in your same section.

• Terrace and Obstructed View seats (Sections 213-230, Rows 14-23) are not eligible for the Auto-Upgrade

Program.

2. Can I make any special requests?

As shown on the back of your renewal invoice and when you pay your bill on-line at

www.redskins.com/myaccount, you have the following options available:

a. Do not move my seats: check this box only if you are satisfied with your current seat location.

Otherwise, you may be automatically upgraded for the 2010 season.

b. Automatically upgrade my seats. I am willing to move to a higher price level: check this box if you

are interested in an upgrade and are willing to be moved into a higher price level. Checking this box may

improve the chances of an upgrade; however, it does not guarantee that your seats will be upgraded.

c. Automatically upgrade my seats, but do not move me to a higher price level: check this box if you

are interested in an upgrade, but do not want to be moved out of your current price level. Checking this

box does not guarantee that your seats will be upgraded.

d. Split up my seats to improve the location of some of my seats: it is more difficult to upgrade blocks

of four or more seats. Checking this box indicates that you are willing to split your group of seats into two

locations to improve the chances of an upgrade; however, it does not guarantee that your seats will be

split or upgraded.

e. Move my seats to stay with the following account holder(s) currently adjacent to my seats: provide

the account numbers of those sitting next to you that you want to move with. The other account holder(s)

you list must also choose this option. This option only applies to account holders currently sitting

adjacent to one another.

3. Can I request to sit with another account holder? Can I request to combine seats on my account that are

in separate locations?

Unfortunately, as part of the Auto Upgrade program we cannot put seats together that are not already adjacent to

one another.

4. If I am upgraded, will the price of my tickets increase?

If your seats in the Upper Level improve from Rows 16-29 to Rows 1-15 or from the Upper Level into the Lower

Level, there will be a price increase. All seats in the Lower Level are currently priced the same. Your seats will

only be moved to a higher price level if your preferences indicate that you are willing to do so. You will be required

to pay the price increase at the time of the upgrade.

5. What happens if my preferences change after this season?

You will be given the opportunity to indicate your Automatic Upgrade Program preferences again in 2011.

Got the same email as the op...general admission LL seats here too... 112

Guess they wont be noting accounts anymore for a upgrade? I've done it every year for the last 10 to put that in MY notes.

Bet they call me seeing if im willing to move, but for 4 seats and not 3 like i have now...we'll see!

So are folks still going to try the not paying on time option to see if they can improve their seats. With all of the backlash from the scandal with the brokers last year I am wondering if the TO will operate by the book this year. I am still on the fence about whether I will renew. I am hoping to find someone to split the seats with but having the ability to divide the payments into three payments helps a lot.

I've decided they can have my 6 seats. Even though I have only been a STH for 2 years, I didn't appreciate being called a liar by the TO when others were being upgraded. I'm only a small fish, but I spent $5k two years in a row = $10k - So I'd like to be treated with at least an ounce of respect. I'm one of those who's holding out, and I may only purchase 3, but ONLY if I get within the first 8 rows of 402, no screw that, 401. Otherwise I'm done.

The $2500 savings already has netted me two sweet game used jerseys, so I have no regrets.

How do you know you will be getting upper endzone seats? Did the ticket office allow you to specify where you wanted to sit. I know the endzones are common for first year STHs but sizelines and corners are possible.

We got offerred end zone or sideline and got price quotes on both. Sidelines were just a little too pricey for 10 games this year but I will have more of a heads up for next year so I can put back some more money and hopefully upgrade.

Is that you Laverneous Coles.

No not LC here, whatever that means, just a 35 year season ticket holder that enjoys the game a lot more from my living room.

I had great seats, but with the wonderful game day experience, and the horrible facilities in PG county, I think I will pass on wasting all that money.

I can understand your frustration Ned. Enjoy the jerseys. Hopefully the ticket office will do right by you this year (401 and 402 are probably tough though).

I am already section 402 row 25 with 6 tickets, so 3 tickets row 8 in 402 shouldn't be too difficult. I want 401 though......we'll see....

MTH - I'm jealous of your Novak gamer, so we're even :silly:

I see the Redskins still haven't cleaned up one glaring inconsistancy in their Terms and Conditions. They state "Season ticket packages may not be advertised or sold at any price. Resale of individual tickets for all or most of the regular season is prohibited. Resale of individual games is only permitted through the Washington Redskins authorized fan-to-fan ticket marketplace, currently StubHub".

Well. Go out to the StubHub website. You will see 20 season ticket listings for the 2010 season. Either the Redskins should revise the policy to allow reselling season packages or they should ask StubHub to remove season ticket packages from their site.

Archived