Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 season tickets- lower level- picture from seats

disturbed1

I am selling the entire season at face value. They are in section 215 row 19 and as you can see from the picture, these seats are not one of those seats in the 200 section that you can't see the field. The picture is taken from the seats and the price is $1326.

How many seats?

What number are the seats?

What's the wording on the tickets?

I'm interested in trying obstructed view this year. Thanks

Matt

It is for 2 seats

The seat numbers will be giving to the person who buys the seats

The tickets do say obstructed view, as you can tell the only thing obstructed about the view is that you do lose track of some of the punts....... but there are 4 tvs in front of you for that.

Ok,...... I am not going to argue. Again.......

I am selling the entire season. They are 2 seats in section 215 row 19 and as you can see from the picture, these seats are not one of those seats in the 200 section that you can't see the field. The picture is taken from the seats and the price is $1326.

Ok,...... I am not going to argue. Again.......

I am selling the entire season. They are 2 seats in section 215 row 19 and as you can see from the picture, these seats are not one of those seats in the 200 section that you can't see the field. The picture is taken from the seats and the price is $1326.

I think the point is if they are marked obstructive view, then your price is too high.

How about you can the invoice and post it so people can see. :silly:

lol

disturbed1 (fitting name, btw) -

You could solve this problem easily by simply typing out the details of your invoice in the next post line by line. But for some reason, you're not interested in doing that.

Obstructed View seats are (including tax) $319 each per season. That's a fact. And it's been a fact since 2006. That price has not varied or changed in five calendar years. You can sit there and tell us all about how your invoice for two obstructed view seats is $1326 until the cows come home, but the fact is, either there is something about your invoice that you are not telling us, or your seats are not obstructed view. Period.

I'm not sure if the OP is aware of three catagories for which the TO defines the severity of the obstructed view seating.

The pic from the seats looks to be more in the 'limited view' to 'terrace seating' range, though I'm not sure if the prices listed jive with those categories.

The view looks too good to be classified as ‘obstructed’.

lol

disturbed1 (fitting name, btw) -

You could solve this problem easily by simply typing out the details of your invoice in the next post line by line. But for some reason, you're not interested in doing that.

Obstructed View seats are (including tax) $319 each per season. That's a fact. And it's been a fact since 2006. That price has not varied or changed in five calendar years. You can sit there and tell us all about how your invoice for two obstructed view seats is $1326 until the cows come home, but the fact is, either there is something about your invoice that you are not telling us, or your seats are not obstructed view. Period.

....and you have paid my invoice for how many years?????

Archived