Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I solved our Dline problem

jbooma

Trade Watson for one of the patriots backups :)

They need a back that can carry 20 to 25 times, smith and faulk are not the answer. Their DL is loaded with talent :)

Go on Synder do this

plus they will beat up on the jets, hehehe :laugh:

Originally posted by Larry

I dunno, I've been thinking the G-men looked pretty good in this game. (Granted, I didn't see the 1st Q, so I'm only rating depth-vs-depth.) But, the G's have looked like a better team.

When the 1st teams were going out it the Pats were handing it to them it wasn't close.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Oh come on now jbooma. The big difference were the two turnovers. And Tiki shouldn't even be in. He is pretty sick with the flu. The Giants started out slow but they improved with every series.

You are right they were improving, but if we had the 1st teams play the entire game I think the pats would have won by 2 td's.

This is only preseason so doesn't mean much. However the right side of the gmen's line didn't look to good. I was also suprised that Shockey didn't to much. I am curious to see how they were covering him. I still hope you guys beat the heck out of the eagles in pokes. How about if the giants and skins both end up 10-6 :)

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Alright, who is responsible for the reincarnation of Joe Klecko when he isn't even dead????

NE has a deep, deep dline :) I can't believe this Klecko kid wasn't drafted higher he was the #1 defensive player in the Big East ahead of Joseph and all the rest of the mighty hurricanes.

Originally posted by jbooma

NE has a deep, deep dline :) I can't believe this Klecko kid wasn't drafted higher he was the #1 defensive player in the Big East ahead of Joseph and all the rest of the mighty hurricanes.

I remember back around the time of the NFL Draft back in April over on the GangGreen msg. board how all the Jets fans were like "Wez gotz ta getz Dan Klecko in da draft becauze hez waz Joe Klecko'z kid"

They were super POed when the Pats snagged him instead

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd be shocked if anyone would trade anything for Watson. We got him as a free-agent & he had what? a 500yard year?? (and he was the goat of that killer highlight - Danny Wuerful to Kenny Watson, Kenny Watson to Roy Williams, touchdown, game, thanks)

Archived