Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Senior Bowl thread

redskins021

He was a late 1st or 2nd. After this game, he will be a first rounder. I hope he doesn't go to the Giants or Eagles because they need Lbs.

O yeah I see Taylor Mays is wearing 21. I wonder why. lol

I like Mays he's still raw, but willing to learn and get better. Kid has great charcter plus all the physical tools. That is Something I can't say about Laron.

thank you, if he drops down into the 2nd round I would hope we pick him.

also zac robinson is looking good

All the people doubting Taylor Mays ballhawking abilities forget that Troy Polamalu only had 6 interceptions in his entire career. Mays is too physically gifted not to excel at the next level. Unfortunately Carroll had Mays playing deep center field instead of letting him make plays on the ball closer to the line of scrimmage.

True. He is a SS. Put him in the box and let him hit people. Cover TE's and RB. Don't put him 30 yds off the ball every play. U are wasting his abilities. He is very talented, hard working, great character.

Someone said Taylor Mays is a "tall" Laron Landry.

I can see that, but here is the thing. There both have all the physical tools to dominate.

Laron won't because he a gets beat on double moves on obvious deep balls. He whiffs and costs his teams tds. Goes for big hits and bounces off offensive players. He doesn't have the right mental mindset to dominate in the NFL.

Mays on the other hand. I think he will listen to coaches, correct his mistakes, and mature as a player. Something I'm not sure Laron will every do.

Archived