Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Oline looks like ours LAST year

jbooma

Sorry Tom but I don't see how they have this team winning our division, the Oline looks like crap. I know it is just preseaon but Kerry won't be able to take all those hits the entire year.

By the way if Flow is reading this, the patriots look dam good. I like their D espicially with Colvin.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

jbooma,

Same thing was said last preseason about the Giants. I'm not worried.

I though their line played good during the preseason last year? I might be wrong. I also wonder if it is more of just how good the pats are on D, they are looking scary, now if only they could get a running back.

Plus, the 3-4 gives the Giants absolute fits. The Falcons run the 3-4 and the Giants couldn't do anything against them. Maybe it is because they don't see it much. But whatever it is, they have a lot of problems with it.

true there, but the pats are a bast 4-3 they just use a lot of a 3-4 and then you can't forget the good old 0-6 they used last year. Billicheck is a machine :laugh:

Plus, the 3-4 gives the Giants absolute fits. The Falcons run the 3-4 and the Giants couldn't do anything against them. Maybe it is because they don't see it much. But whatever it is, they have a lot of problems with it.

That in and of itself is reason enough for Edwards to throw that at the Giants at least once or twice a game this year, to see what happens :applause:

Skyward,

I am sure every team will be thinking like that in the preseason. We have to play better. Like I've said, the Giants started out slow last year. I'm not worried.

tom come on, you are not sweating just a wee bit, hehe :laugh:

It's just preseason. Impossible to tell anything this early. The Giants' Oline looked very suspect, but it just doesn't matter at this point. The Skins looked like world beaters last year. Let's wait until the season starts before we start forming opinions.

Originally posted by Luca Brasi

It's just preseason. Impossible to tell anything this early. The Giants' Oline looked very suspect, but it just doesn't matter at this point. The Skins looked like world beaters last year. Let's wait until the season starts before we start forming opinions.

dam it Luca you have to bring reality in to this we are just having some fun with Tom ;)

Originally posted by Luca Brasi

We know, we know...

Its fun to think what could be though. ;)

Same thing was said last preseason about the Giants. I'm not worried.

Yeah Tom, but last year you had both Mike Rosenthal and Jason Whittle, two proven veterans. This year you are replacing them with unproven players. If tonight is a sneak preview of what is to come, I would be getting a little worried if I were you. ;)

Tom,

Do the giants still have that Oline kid from Penn? I think he played in princeton or some small school? He was on that ESPN show about rookies and he got hurt so the put him on IR for the season. He looked like he might be pretty good. Just curious to see how he was doing. I liked his attitude.

They have him listed on the second team, good for him. Kind of sad he had to sit out last year. That was a nice show by espn though with the 4 different rookies giving you a perspective of some high and lower draft picks and how they turned out.

Archived