Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Superbowl subplot are you already tired of?

Spaceman Spiff

Neither of them will ever be Joe Montana.

+1

Everytime I hear a talking head say Favre is arguably the best all time, I wonder just what in the hell has he been watching.

Peyton Manning?

Must be nice to play in a controlled environment your whole career where it's 70 degrees every game and you rarely ever have to put up with wind,rain and snow.

I am tired of the Saints.

10 years ago people were wearing bags on their head and NO was an easy win. I am glad they have turned it around and I am sure it is well deserved given the circumstances.

But I don't want people telling me they are the best fans in the NFL and I certainly don't want to hear about their homefield advantage. This is the Ain'ts we're talking about. The doormats of the NFL!

I've been to NO and the Gulf Coast as part of the relief effort 3 times and I can say that while it can get a bit irritating I'm not going to get tired of it.

The fans may be front runners and obnoxious white trash but the destruction is worse there than most people realize. There are still towns that have barely gotten any help.

I'm pulling for the Saints, NO is a really really cool city and the area could use it.

I heard something about the Superdome playing a role in that. Feces in the halls or something...

Gimme a ****ing break. You fall for this ****???

It's crazy that it didn't happen in the 2005 season, or the 2006 season, or the 2007 season, or the 2008 season. The Saints decided to wait 4 ****ing years to avenge Katrina, everyone!!!!!!!

Archived