Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pete Carroll press conference

skinsfansince1988

I didnt watch the video but Ive heard him at PCs before and he always sounds like that. Give the guy some credit for setting new goals for himself. He built a dynasty the past 10 years and is moving on to a more difficult job to prove himself at the next level. Its not like he needs the money.

I didnt watch the video but Ive heard him at PCs before and he always sounds like that. Give the guy some credit for setting new goals for himself. He built a dynasty the past 10 years and is moving on to a more difficult job to prove himself at the next level. Its not like he needs the money.

I'm an Andy Reid fan, so I'd definitely not judge a guy based on his PCs, but the cynic in me has to wonder why he jumping to the Seahawks now. Funny how when the NCAA starts investigating USC, their performance drops significantly. But, I'm a cynic when it comes to NCAA sports and, especially, coaches.

I'm an Andy Reid fan, so I'd definitely not judge a guy based on his PCs, but the cynic in me has to wonder why he jumping to the Seahawks now. Funny how when the NCAA starts investigating USC, their performance drops significantly. But, I'm a cynic when it comes to NCAA sports and, especially, coaches.

**** I totally forgot about all that crap they got into. Your probally right. **** is about to hit the fan and he wants no part of it. Lol.

Archived