Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where to find Coke or Pepsi in glass bottles?

I_Bleed_B&G

I was just sitting here thinking about this and haven't seen Coke or Pepsi in glass bottles in a very very long time. I think it taste so much better in glass then aluminium cans or plastic bottles.

Anyone know where I can find glass bottles of either coke or pepsi in Montgomery Co. MD or NOVA, DC area?

The grocery store by me sells Coke and Pepsi in glass bottles. I assume most do as well - did you check it out?

They also sell Mexican Coke at my local grocery store and at some restaurants by my house. That usually comes in a glass bottle too.

Mmmmmmm.....so good. Soooooo much better.

Cane Sugar >>>>>>>>>> High-fructose corn syrup.

Don't know.

Always buy them when I'm at a burrito joint out here because I swear it tastes better. I think Coke made outside the US is made with sugar instead of corn syrup.

They also sell Mexican Coke at my local grocery store and at some restaurants by my house. That usually comes in a glass bottle too.

Hell yea. Its actually a big difference in taste.

Not sure about out there, but here we can buy Coke made/bottled in Mexico which is in glass, with the old-style tops that require a bottle opener, and is still made with pure cane sugar

Yup. That's the stuff I just posted about. So much ****ing better. Good stuff.

Great news everyone. I went to the local Latin market and they had Coke and Pepsi in the old glass bottles. Just a heads up for those who run across these, the coke bottles had a sticker on them (appears to be from the distributor in the U.S.) that has the ingredients which says that it is made with High fructose corn syrup. From what I read on the interwebz, this is not true. Look on the metal cap and if it says azucar, that means sugar and its the real stuff made from cane sugar. The ones I bought say made in Honduras.

They had Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, 7UP, and Fanta. I bought 6 Coke bottles, 6 Pepsi and 2 Sprite. I've only had the Coke so far and its fantastic. Can't wait to taste the Pepsi and Sprite. Brings back memories!!

The grocery store by me sells Coke and Pepsi in glass bottles. I assume most do as well - did you check it out?

Pepsi Throwback is pretty good (sugar instead of hfcs).

Archived