Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your favorite commercial?

Bubble Screen

I like the Brett Favre one, too. The one where he's picking out a tv. That one is pretty brilliant. Not especially funny or anything. But still funny.

That might be my favorite current one, but I'm not thrilled with any today.

My favorite commercial ever is for BK's Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch, featuring a song by Darius Rucker and scantily-clad women. Simply awesome and surreal.

(warning, it does contain Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, its only flaw):

eta: also features Vida Guerra's ass in a very quick camera pass.

Inspired by skinsfan07's taco bell thread, I wanted to see what everyone's favorite commerical is. Lots of great old ones. But im talking about current ones.

Not sure if its my fav or not, but I like the Bud Light one. The "Too Light", "Too Heavy" one, where the guy arrives at the outdoor party with his monster truck. "Heeey every-bod-y".

I think that Gap commercial with the kids is cute... "How cute are these boots!" LOL, oh well I'm a chick, don't know how much agreement I'll have here!!

I actually like the Stop Smoking commercials.

The one where the lady mixes a drink to go smoke. "You don't drink every time you smoke so why do you smoke every time you drink?"

And the one where the guy steals the car and drives around smoking. "You don't drive every time you smoke, so why do you smoke every time you drive?"

I like the one where a man has two little girls in a room, and he offers one of them a toy pony. Then he asks the other girl if she would also like one, and he gives her a real live pony. The look on the first girl's face is priceless.

I don't even remember what the commercial is for. A bank maybe?

I like the heineken beer one where the wife takes her friends on a tour around the house and she shows them her HUGE closet full of clothes and they all start screaming "OmG, OMG its amazing". Then you hear a loud scream from the other side of the house and Husband is showing his closet full of Heineken beer.

It helped me understand women better

I like the one where a man has two little girls in a room, and he offers one of them a toy pony. Then he asks the other girl if she would also like one, and he gives her a real live pony. The look on the first girl's face is priceless.

I don't even remember what the commercial is for. A bank maybe?

haha Yeah, that little girl's reaction is priceless.

I think it was an insurance commercial. But not positive.

Archived