Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why not? Haynesworth blocking on shortage yardage Plays

21cents

We can't even get him to play a full game on defense. Ravens look good though.

I agree... He can't go a full game on defense without getting winded. I'm not trying to knock him because he's 350+ pounds... and when he plays, he runs and pushes anyone he wants... We need him full strength on defense.

Yea, it sounds good on paper.

BUt Big AL is clearly a force on defense, he misses a lot of time tho. I'm not sure it would be worth risking him losing more time to block on offense.

Who knows tho, I love creativity...hopefully Shanny will be 100% unpredictable.

People keep saying he's not in good shape, and that definitely appears to be the case to some degree... but do you really think 5 or 6 plays down by the goal line will cause him to go into cardiac arrest?

I think it's well worth the risk. And as a professional athlete, CholesterAL Haynesworth should be able handle it.

(yep- im pretty sure i just made up cholesteral haynesworth. steal it.)

He is one of the strongest players in the league and is nearly immovable.

No doubt on 3rd and short put him in there at RG and let Campbell sneak for a 1/2 yard. I dont see why not...the guy pushes 700lbs+ every play, he can take a couple Dtackles.

And Im tired of this whole "out of shape" thing - people just dont get it. Kedrick Golston is 1 on 1 every play. Andre Carter MAYBE goes against a LT and an RB on 20% of his plays.

Albert is double and triple teamed on nearly EVERY single play he is in. That means he is working twice and three times as hard to disrupt the play. These arent WR's hes pushing through, they are 350lb linemen TRAINED to not let this guy through, and he is going against 2 or 3 of them.

Its amazing the man is in for as much time as he is. That is a lot of wear and tear and he will drop off fast in the next couiple years, we need to use him while we can, and Blache pretty much burnt year 1.

Haynesworth isn't in as good shape ngata

That's my problem with all these big time free agents that come here. They can't get out of their car without seeing stars and getting all winded. **** all that. I'd have Haynesworth going both ways and trimming bushes after practice for that kind of money. It's time someone tell these jackbags this aint the place to come for just a fat paycheck.:mad:

(Do you hear that Clinton Portis?! You no running waste of DNA.:mad:)

ShamWow's off-season conditioning emphasis on veteran players may be most beneficial to Big Al. I can't believe our new coach will be very tolerant of lack of conditioning. If Big Als cardio level changes there are worlds of possibilities.

Archived