Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sig request

I have had this thought for a while

Basically the concept is you see debris from some once great city in the background, building knocked down etc. Basically an apocolyptic type scene

However, you also start to see the signs of things in that city being "rebuilt" construction cranes, half built buildings rising, etc.

In the foreground it would say "rebuilding" and you have a sideline picture of Shanahan with an intense look on his face. The "glow" of the sig would be a light burgandy color

If anyone is cool enough to design something like that, much appreciated :)

You are rocking my sig man. Can you please take the sig down? You didn't even ask me if you could have it and you don't even give me props for making it. So please, take the sig down. I don't mind making a sig for you but don't just take mine. I'm not trying to be an ass but you should not have just taken my sig without asking.

Thank you

You are rocking my sig man. Can you please take the sig down? You didn't even ask me if you could have it and you don't even give me props for making it. So please, take the sig down. I don't mind making a sig for you but don't just take mine. I'm not trying to be an ass but you should not have just taken my sig without asking.

Thank you

My fault on that, I don't quite have the graphics library decorum down.

Will take down until permission is granted :)

Thanks

Works just fine.

Quick question for you, I took a look at your website, I wanted to know if you also do website design?

Website design isn't my strong suite. My brain for some reason just doesn't comprehend web. I have been involved with the design of websites but the coding side is just beyond me. I don't understand it. But if you just need a design and not the coding, I can do that.

Archived