Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Theisman for QB Coach

ddsskk87

pro'lly because his first instruction would be: "Ok. You only really need one bar in your face mask..."

:hysterical::hysterical: I can actually hear him saying it.

and I add a :hysterical: to this one too

I'll give you $20 if you don't procreate. Seriously.

THAT is some funny stuff.

Besides, as has been discussed in the other QB Coach thread, Kyle Shanahan IS the QB coach AND the OC. He did the same thing in Houston pretty successfully. Not to mention HC Shanny likes to be pretty hands on with the QBs too. Between the two of them, I think we'll have plenty of QB coaching going on. JC and Colt Brennan will be able to shoot fire from his eyes and lightning out of his *** by the start of next season. Collins will just turn into ashe from the heat of their awesomeness.

Seriously threads like this are ridiculous and wrong on so many levels. For starters, Theismann has no history of coaching. Secondly, he would probably talk too much and would rather hear whatever comes out of his mouth instead of coaching a qb. Three, we need to stop trying to bring back the past and relive the glory days. Four, we have 1 established QB coach in Coach Shanahan and 1 up and comer in Kyle Shanahan.

Seriously threads like this are ridiculous and wrong on so many levels. For starters, Theismann has no history of coaching. Secondly, he would probably talk too much and would rather hear whatever comes out of his mouth instead of coaching a qb. Three, we need to stop trying to bring back the past and relive the glory days. Four, we have 1 established QB coach in Coach Shanahan and 1 up and comer in Kyle Shanahan.

I think what this guy is saying is, instead of starting a thread about Theismann coming in as a QB coach, you should start one about getting Theismann to come back to PLAY QB. tee hee;)

Archived