Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dare I say it, Thanks Mr. Sndyer

SWFLSkins

Yeah OK, Mr Snyder had a bad season. The question is,will this new venture begin to ease the pain of the fan, and end 10 years of a franchise in disarray? Mr Snyder deserves kudos on hiring "Football" people to make decisions. There a lot of fans, who feel Snyder did the "Right" move. But , there are the "Once bit twice shy" fans, we will see. Hail

Exactly, talk is cheap. I feel like I've been tricked like this before. I'll wait before I give thanks.

You know I was taking this approach until yesterday, when the Bills hired something called a Chan Gailey.

I'll give thanks for what we have. Nobody guarantees wins so I'm glad we went from "smh" to "meh" and hopefully we can get to "omg:point2sky"

Hail.

You know I was taking this approach until yesterday, when the Bills hired something called a Chan Gailey.

I'll give thanks for what we have. Nobody guarantees wins so I'm glad we went from "smh" to "meh" and hopefully we can get to "omg:point2sky"

Hail.

True dat.

Not to mention we could be the Turds and have Jerrah & Stay Puft.

All of us should be thankful to have Bruce & Shanny here instead of Vinny & Zorn.

Archived