Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Bugel to retire......

Tom [Giants fan]

Joe Bugel is one of the greatest coaches in the history of the NFL and certainly the Redskins. I will miss seeing him standing out there yelling at guys on game day. I always knew he would get the most out of what he was given and he certainly did this year. I mean honestly, how many starting lineups and putting all these scrubs, washups, never-beens, and turnstyles out there and somehow performing at a good level for a while there...Bugel has been one hell of a coach.

Buges should be the first assistant coach whose name is put up in the Hall of Fame at Fed Ex. But Petibon should have been done long ago.

It's funny how a lot of folks blame Gray for all of our secondary woes this year, eventhough he is a well respected coach and is near the top of the list for a lot of job openings.

None of you all blame any part of our offensive line struggles this year on Buges.

Just saying.

It's funny how a lot of folks blame Gray for all of our secondary woes this year, eventhough he is a well respected coach and is near the top of the list for a lot of job openings.

None of you all blame any part of our offensive line struggles this year on Buges.

Just saying.

The situations couldn't be more different though. The secondary should have improved from last season, but it clearly didn't. Nobody expected the Oline to really improve, especially not after Thomas and Samuels went down. We were still almost respectable in certain games, which I didn't expect at all.

Archived