My take on the Mastermind(Shanahan)

Atlass

Do You Like Raw Onions  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like Raw Onions

• Yes, they are delicious
    • No, they suck ass
    • Don't care, I'll pick them off or tolerate them

I think you nailed it. I watched him fall apart when the script did not go as planned. One thing about his stats is that the whole play calling and execution seemed to break down when they needed to break away from original plan (not working) to get points on the board. It seemed to me that Campbell only was consistant with his short pass game even when the point spread between both teams was in excess. The script shoul have changed when it was obvious current plan wasn't working. Alot of his stats on passsing yardage comes from this short pass game and I agree with you about him being inaccurate on longer yardage.

Looking at what my vision of Shanny's perfect QB Would be Ben Roethelisberger. Big, smart, mobile, strong and can make all the throws. (sound a little like Campbell)

AH AH AHhhhh!!!

You exposed yourself, you ole JC lover you!

The script say's that Cambell is the 2nd coming of Pat Ramsey, and should be run out of town on a rail.

Behave!

AH AH AHhhhh!!!

You exposed yourself, you ole JC lover you!

The script say's that Cambell is the 2nd coming of Pat Ramsey, and should be run out of town on a rail.

Behave!

LOL! Believe me i have no preferance in Campbell. I don't wanna get in your guy's little war about Jason Campbell. I'm a Broncos' fan. Campbell has all the physical tools to run Shanny's offense, now whether he can I'm sure all you guys would have more of an idea than me.

All I'm saying is that Shanny learned from his Greise and Plummer mistakes. His QB in Washington will have a strong arm, be able to make all the throws and be moble enough to run the bootleg.

Archived