Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor: Tiger Woods was into men

Destino

Let's have a little fun shall we? :evilg:

Caption This Picture:

<a  href=http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/5637/galleryenlarged0107tige.jpg' alt='galleryenlarged0107tige.jpg'>

There really isn't a better caption than "Tiger Woods had sex with dudes?"

So what if he was into men? Maybe he's a homosexual. In this day and age, shouldn't we keep our those nasty homophobic sentiments to ourselves?

You know, it seems to me that there have been more jokes about Tiger's sex with women than anybody could ever count....

So what if he was into men? Maybe he's a homosexual. In this day and age, shouldn't we keep our those nasty homophobic sentiments to ourselves?
Well if he's gay wouldn't that mean he's got some serious "splain'n" to do? I mean he did get married have kids and then proceed to cheat on said family with countless women. That doesn't seem to fit the gay profile. :)

Well if he's gay wouldn't that mean he's got some serious "splain'n" to do? I mean he did get married have kids and then proceed to cheat on said family with countless women. That doesn't seem to fit the gay profile. :)

Apparently some people are not aware of classical civilization and just how many MANLY men like Mark Antony (and many other Greek and Roman uber-alphas) had sex with boys and young men (always penetrating, though unless you did want to be looked down upon as submissive.)

In fact, people forget that there really was not so much of a "Gay" identity until very recently. For the most part, there were homosexual acts/practices but not a sociopolitical identity and you certainly didn't have to "choose" between "gay" and "straight."

Apparently some people are not aware of classical civilization and just how many MANLY men like Mark Antony (and many other Greek and Roman uber-alphas) had sex with boys and young men (always penetrating, though unless you did want to be looked down upon as submissive.)

In fact, people forget that there really was not so much of a "Gay" identity until very recently. For the most part, there were homosexual acts/practices but not a sociopolitical identity and you certainly didn't have to "choose" between "gay" and "straight."

So Tiger's a throwback?

Gay expert piping in here....lol

Just b/c someone has sex with someone of the same sex, does not mean they are gay. Just as if I had sex with a man- trust me that wouldn't make me straight. There is whats called experimenting. There is also the Kinsey scale- which was derived from a study years ago- saying there are degrees of homosexuality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

Also- I know A LOT of straight married me who let homo's give them BJs or even have sex with them. I see them in the gay clubs any time I'm there. Every single gay man I know talks all the time about how many married/straight men they hook up with-

its not nearly as uncommon as one might think.

Also- I know A LOT of straight married me who let homo's give them BJs or even have sex with them. I see them in the gay clubs any time I'm there. Every single gay man I know talks all the time about how many married/straight men they hook up with-

its not nearly as uncommon as one might think.

We dicussed this in my anthropology class actually - In this area, it is not that uncommon for men, including those who are married, to hit clubs, adult theaters, etc. looking for other men for sex. Apparently men within this area's culture do not view having sex with other men as being homosexual as long as they are the tops - it's the men on the receiving end who are the gay person in the act.

Working with a gay man in Manassas a few years ago, he would talk about the number of "straight" guys he would have sex with, and like in this area, it was primarily Hispanic men. I wonder if it is tied to the idea of "machismo", that in their minds they are essentially excerting what they see as their male superiority by being on top of other men who they view as "women", thus making it so that they are still considered straight.

Apparently some people are not aware of classical civilization and just how many MANLY men like Mark Antony (and many other Greek and Roman uber-alphas) had sex with boys and young men

i knew his marriage to J-Lo was a farce....

:D

Gay expert piping in here....lol

Just b/c someone has sex with someone of the same sex, does not mean they are gay.

Giving another man a blow job, doesn't make you guy. Liking it does.:D

Calling anybody "gay", as the title does, is fairly offensive and ignorant, in the vein of racism.

But to caption the pic and back to the OP, " well, if we combine our numbers, maybe we could get close to Wilts"

Seriously, those two probably pull more world class tail, then most of y'all who are giggling about them being gay, have even seen.

Archived