Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wheel of Fortune last night!!!!!!VID

fire5man80

He put an R in the middle of Phibin.

Sorry if you all dont see the humor in it, I found it funny as hell especially Pats reactions.

Yeah, sorry...they aren't into entertainment that much to pronounce their names. I can understand when it was wrong when the one guy said "Philman" but "Philbrin"??? You can barely make out the "R".

Yeah, sorry...they aren't into entertainment that much to pronounce their names. I can understand when it was wrong when the one guy said "Philman" but "Philbrin"??? You can barely make out the "R".

Yea I had to rewind it to make it out. It must of been a lot clearer live for them to pick up on it so fast. But when the second dude gets it wrong, Pat just starts babbling. I think it was his way of keeping from busting out laughing.

I spent the entire time thinking they would have to go back and give the first guy the win and the judge was wrong.. Had to listen to it 2x even after reading the posts..

they are strict.

I remember seeing one episode where the puzzle was solved and it said:

"World's largest desert"

The guy missed it because he said world's largest dessert. Now, he deserved to miss it, but I thought that was a lot more funny.

Oh, yeah, what is the world's largest dessert? (for $750)

THANK YOU! I hate when they do that. You know what the answer is, why are you still buying vowels?!

I think that was the most agregious thing about it. Them not knowing who Regis and Kelly are isn't really that big of a deal, but blowing money like that just never makes any sense to me.

Archived