Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

brian orakpo on 106.7 now lol

mithong1

They all kiss his butt, for the most part, because he's so "nice" and always available. UnWise Mike has a mancrush on him that's beyond creepy.

im convinced its because people feel sorry for him. hes the little kid in the school yard that you feel bad for, so you talk him up and hope that he does well, and you wanna be in his corner.

today he punched the bully in the face, and the school is in an uproar. hes lucky he did this in the offseason, so the public can forget how bad he is at QB and just hold on to this until september (and my god i hope hes gone).

im convinced its because people feel sorry for him. hes the little kid in the school yard that you feel bad for, so you talk him up and hope that he does well, and you wanna be in his corner.

today he punched the bully in the face, and the school is in an uproar. hes lucky he did this in the offseason, so the public can forget how bad he is at QB and just hold on to this until september (and my god i hope hes gone).

Well at least he's not Jay Cutler!

Rak now on106.7 -

Dukes: how ya feel bout the 3-4?

Rak: as long as i can get to the qb im fine with it

Dukes: what you feel about Albert H speakin out about the scheme and not being able to freelance

Rak: not gonna throw AH under bus, i think we do need more upfield rush, we shall see

Dukes: did you ask ur self at oue point what is up with the NFL and all this losing

RAK: london assured me that its not ALWAYS like this. we will improve

Dukes: how you feel about CP and JC beef?

RAK: we need to stick together regardless of record, win and everyone is happy, we just need to stick together and keep rollin

That sounds about right. The kid is nearing 30, too. Older than probably half of the starters in the league, and people act like he's some 19 year old

just his usual boring self, saying the right stuff about working hard, getting this team back to playing well, etc.

said he spoke with CP about it. portis apologized, said his comments were taken out of context.

CP's comments were not taken out of context. I heard the entire interview this afternoon and he said what he said, but won't take responsibility. JC was right in defending himself and calling him out.

Dukes: big expectations, do u think constructed now can we go to title with current roster

Rak: i think we can compete, tough division, just need a few more pieces, we just gotta see. step by step. get ready for camp and season

Dukes: who gonna win bcs title game

Rak; come on now, you know whos gonna win

dukes: bama right?

Rak: what you been smokin?

LOL :)

Dukes: is QB mcccoy at texas a good fit here

Rak: wait and see, with JC and all. Mccoy is a good QB though

Dukes: ready for Probowl, excited?

Rak: great honor, so excited. gonna be fun

Dukes: do you think u should be Defensive ROY

Rak: of course, cushing had great year though

Dukes: thanks for good year

Rak: thanks

just picked up broadcast- talking about getting to know Shanny. says he doesn't believe in politicking, etc. Game film speaks for itself. Hopes to get things back on track. Looking forward to future. He's ready to work.

The RAK is right the film will not lie....Bruce and Shanny will know who just gave up and who was still out there working hard....

Archived