Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

brian orakpo on 106.7 now lol

mithong1

He said Portis apologized and explained that the pressure shouldn't have to be put on Campbell because he feels like JC17 has enough to worry about, that it came out wrong. Sounds like Campbell is being professional and accepted the apology and both are trying to figure out what comes next under Shanny.

HA I knew it... everyone in the media making a big deal out of what Portis said... and I heard his interview today.... All he said was JC doesnt get emotional and stays medium....Media always tries to creat drama on this team!.... OH yeah more recap recap recap!

chad dukes makes me sick regarding campbell. he kisses his ass so much its just painful.

before he started doing interviews with campbell all he talked about was how colt was gonna start over campbell on opening day, he even went as far as making bets with lavar about "pole humps". then campbell starts interviewing weekly on the show and it turned into the weekly campbell pity party headed by chad dukes.

so friggin lame.

While Portis' comments may have been "misinterpreted", there's no misinterpreting Campbell's response directed at Portis. He's right, and he said what every player has thought all season.

Heck, it took Jason feeling like he had to defend his dignity for a teammate to speak up and hold Portis accountable for his actions (or inaction).

chad dukes makes me sick regarding campbell. he kisses his ass so much its just painful.

before he started doing interviews with campbell all he talked about was how colt was gonna start over campbell on opening day, he even went as far as making bets with lavar about "pole humps". then campbell starts interviewing weekly on the show and it turned into the weekly campbell pity party headed by chad dukes.

so friggin lame.

They all kiss his butt, for the most part, because he's so "nice" and always available. UnWise Mike has a mancrush on him that's beyond creepy.

so monotone....last question....from dukes: "was it rampant in locker room or not, people treating football/NFL as a "hobby":" JC17 says- "people come out and watch us play, we need to have pride plus and we need to play as one. we need to change our ways and our outlook (i think he said outlook so f'in monotone hard time hearin him), some guys need to look in mirror, change how we approach the season, we just need to keep it in the locker room and improve".....interview over, dukes goes on to say how great JC is, and how all the other press fawns over CP but not 106.7...blah blah blah

Archived